Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 04:39 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times

Advertisements

Police: Man with gun told victim to apologize to black people - Local - MyNorthwest.com

Green Lake Park in Seattle used to be where I did most of my jogging. It's exactly 3.1 miles or 5K, on the outer path. Bill Clinton famously ran the loop in 1993. He said his time was 22:40. I can do it faster than that, but still 22:40 is quite good, especially for a big guy like Pres. Clinton. Anyway it is a very popular spot in Seattle for running, roller blading, biking, paddleboating, feeding the geese & squirrels--even swimming. It's a beautiful park.

When Bill Clinton ran the Green Lake Loop – My Green Lake | Seattle's Green Lake Blog

Several days ago an unusual incident occurred there. A white man was walking in the park, when a black man approached him, pointed a gun at him, and demanded an apology for "for all the things white people did to black people." The victim says that he was 'scared out of his mind' and apologized 'profusely.' The gunman allowed him to go on his way. The gunman was later arrested, and has been charged with a hate crime.

I will be curious to know if this incident was inspired by the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. The gunman denies having substance abuse or mental issues. If it turns out that it was inspired by the Martin/Zimmerman case, the MSM is reaping what it sowed. They wanted a race war; they're getting one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 04:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
LMAO...another CD poster with fantasies of killing off the African American population.

Race war or not, you wouldn't throw a grape in a fruitfight.

Chill with the drama...the man is a nut.

Old 08-17-2013, 04:49 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Police: Man with gun told victim to apologize to black people - Local - MyNorthwest.com

Green Lake Park in Seattle used to be where I did most of my jogging. It's exactly 3.1 miles or 5K, on the outer path. Bill Clinton famously ran the loop in 1993. He said his time was 22:40. I can do it faster than that, but still 22:40 is quite good, especially for a big guy like Pres. Clinton. Anyway it is a very popular spot in Seattle for running, roller blading, biking, paddleboating, feeding the geese & squirrels--even swimming. It's a beautiful park.

When Bill Clinton ran the Green Lake Loop – My Green Lake | Seattle's Green Lake Blog

Several days ago an unusual incident occurred there. A white man was walking in the park, when a black man approached him, pointed a gun at him, and demanded an apology for "for all the things white people did to black people." The victim says that he was 'scared out of his mind' and apologized 'profusely.' The gunman allowed him to go on his way. The gunman was later arrested, and has been charged with a hate crime.

I will be curious to know if this incident was inspired by the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. The gunman denies having substance abuse or mental issues. If it turns out that it was inspired by the Martin/Zimmerman case, the MSM is reaping what it sowed. They wanted a race war; they're getting one.
Way to reach wutitiz! So in your opinion one crazy person doing something like this indicates the beginning of a race war? ha ha ha... Have you received your daily fix of Hannity today? The first step down the path of recovery is recognizing there is a problem...

Old 08-17-2013, 04:54 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Its not a race war
Its the effect of living your life in hatred
Its the same demon that kills 9000 black people every year by the hand of other blacks, the hate demon
We are not segregated by discrimination but by hate and violence
Little Archie bunker has feesed up, your turn friend it starts with u

Old 08-17-2013, 04:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
BTW...lately there sure has been a lot of talk by conservatives around here about "race war" lately. Some of it comes off with an undercurrent of threat to it.

Wassup with that. Got some plans that we need to discuss?

One deranged black dude in Seattle does something...well, deranged...and now it's all about a media inspired race war?

Strange.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:00 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,279 times
they are trolls from stormfront who bring up race wars.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...another CD poster with fantasies of killing off the African American population.

Race war or not, you wouldn't throw a grape in a fruitfight.

Chill with the drama...the man is a nut.
LMAO, hallucinatory. Where did I say I wanted to kill off the African American population? I didn't and don't. Where do you come up with this hallucination about me throwing a "grape in a fruitfight?" Hopefully, a case of PUI....

Old 08-17-2013, 05:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
Not every crime has to do with the Zimmerman case. Sometimes people are just crazy like this person obviously is.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:17 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
This reminds me of a story one of the FBI's original "profilers" from the Behavioral Sciences Unit told in his book.

Early in his career, he was involved in a hostage crisis where a black man had as one of his demands that all white people leave the planet.

The negotiators were able to talk the man down - and certainly didn't try to meet such a crazy request.

That guy was a nut and so is the one in Green Lake - his protestations to the contrary.

The race war rhetoric is a bit over the top.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Way to reach wutitiz! So in your opinion one crazy person doing something like this indicates the beginning of a race war? ha ha ha... Have you received your daily fix of Hannity today? The first step down the path of recovery is recognizing there is a problem...
Another hallucinator--I'm not a fan of Hannity. The guy denied having any mental issues. Perhaps he does, perhaps he doesn't. At this point we don't know. Otherwise sane people can be induced to do some crazy s*** due to belief. Muslim suicide bombers, Hindu self immolation, Christian self-flagellation, etc.

It is possible that this guy was motivated by the Martin/Zimmerman case. "I will be curious to know," not "in my opinion" were my words. Can you comprehend the difference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies