Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:33 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,257,359 times

Advertisements

I remember years ago seeing t-shirts that said "It's a Black Thing, You Wouldn't Understand". These violent racist attacks are definitely a black thing. Someone prove me wrong by posting all the incidents of black senior citizens being beaten to death by white teens, black babies being shot in the head by whites, black shoppers being randomly stabbed or punched in the face, black joggers being shot in the back by whites with racist facebook pages. These are not isolated incidents, it is happening daily and only the more gruesome attacks are publicized.
Blacks have a huge racism problem, not just the bloodthirsty killers, but the hypocritical race card players like the above posters who want to project their bigotry onto the white victims.
The solution is simple and colorblind, lock up violent offenders on the first offense and throw away the key. Ignore the race card players complaints about the color of the prison population.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,443,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Are wingnuts gonna start chasing ambulances now for every single incident of black-on-white crime?
Regardless of race these last 2 stories (WWII vet, college kid killed for fun) represent the absolute worst of people.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:37 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,230,484 times
We don't wait for rabid animals to attack before we euthanize them. We shouldn't wait for these animals to attack either! Statistics and data are available that tells who they are! We are crazy to wait for them to kill before we deal with them! They are worthless to society. They will always be worthless to society. They shouldn't be allowed to even breath our air!

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I know everyone is tired of crime, but what you are suggesting goes against "innocent until proven guilty". Before they commit crimes? How do you know when ANYONE is going to commit a crime? You can't know that. What exactly do you suggest we do that doesn't involve "guilty until proven innocent"?

Old 08-22-2013, 07:37 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,984,848 times
So let's be honest here. The following is pretty much how things work:

Black person killing another Black person - No big deal

Black person killing a White/Asian/Hispanic/Etc. person - No big deal

White/Asian/Hispanic/Etc. person killing another White/Asian/Hispanic/Etc person - No big deal

White/Asian/Hispanic/Etc. person killing a Black person - HOUSTON..WE HAVE A PROBLEM!! Prepare for all hell to break loose!!

Old 08-22-2013, 07:38 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,358,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
And now I ask you..if it's not reported as much..why do you think that is? Is it because the media has a liberal bias against blacks therefore the cover up for whites? No, it's because the white culture doesn't raise it's kids to be animals. Keep in mind that this is the 3rd report that I have heard today over black teens in 2-3 days...now what would you think?

Nope, it is because in order to instill fear and confusion over a portion of the population that historically have distanced themselves from blacks. It is easy to scare someone from something that they know very little about. Did you know that the majority of child molestors and mass murders are white males? The intersting thing about it is that you still had the audacity to say that "the white culture does not raise kids to be animals" does that mean that blacks, latinos and asians do? Really? Don't flatter yourself.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:40 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,529,132 times
so on the day of this crime, no one white was murdered by anyone white? how extraordinary. the only thing increasing are the people looking specifically for stories like this. if you are white you are more likely to be murdered by someone of your own color. when that changes then we can talk about locking down all black males between 18 and 24 like someone suggested. in the meantime, I encourage all law abiding black people to buy guns. as many as you can afford.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:40 PM

25,899 posts, read 16,621,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Is it hard not to choke on your spitballs?

1. Does that mean that there will be a curfew on Wall St?
2. Look at some of the horrific things that the cops are doing now and you want to give them more leeway
3. That's nice but does that include women as well? What about those men that are unbale to support those children financially by no means of their own? What about the women that never tell the man that he has a child until later, are they still looked at the same way?

Why would you give the already crowded prison system more lives to ruin? Just think if your rules applied during slavery most of the founding fathers would be in jail
Those men cannot afford rubbers? They can't abstain from sex until they find the woman they are going to spend their life with? They can't leave their hood rats buddies behind and actually grow up to become a mature adult?

And this slavery thing? Get over it already for God's sake. I mean seriously.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:41 PM

73,125 posts, read 62,950,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Nope, but the law better do something about these gangs or folks will do it for them. People are sick and tired of the insane amount of violent crime. ~12% of the population commits ~70% of violent crime. Whats up with that?
Well, if you want to talk statistics, think about this. Have you asked yourself what segment of the population is in gangs? Have you asked yourself which particular segment of the Black population the violent crime is coming from? I have. It isn't the Theo Huxtables of the world involved in this. 12 percent of the population. Here is a better thing to understand. Which percentage of that 12 percent?

Alot of people are sick and tired of crime, and that goes for Black people too. You seem to speak as if Blacks could never be affected by crime. Why do you think middle class Blacks have been leaving the cities for the suburbs all of these years? They're trying to get away from crime too. Go to Los Angeles. Mexican gangs have murdered Blacks, not just the gang members, but non-gang members as well.

And the law does things about crime. The USA has the world's largest prison population. As for Black criminals, Black criminals might commit more blue collar crimes, but they also get CAUGHT more, get prosecuted more, and in some cases, end up doing more prison time than White criminals.

Your post suggested that something outside of the law should be done, something that in the end, would do ME harm.

1,866 posts, read 2,710,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Nope, it is because in order to instill fear and confusion over a portion of the population that historically have distanced themselves from blacks. It is easy to scare someone from something that they know very little about. Did you know that the majority of child molestors and mass murders are white males? The intersting thing about it is that you still had the audacity to say that "the white culture does not raise kids to be animals" does that mean that blacks, latinos and asians do? Really? Don't flatter yourself.
No, but I will say this that black consider hispanics and asians to be white. Sorry, but that is what was told to me by several black people. While I will not refute your claims, the chances of those things happening are statistically less than a black person attacking anyone else. I guess the truth hurts.

25,899 posts, read 16,621,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
so on the day of this crime, no one white was murdered by anyone white? how extraordinary. the only thing increasing are the people looking specifically for stories like this. if you are white you are more likely to be murdered by someone of your own color. when that changes then we can talk about locking down all black males between 18 and 24 like someone suggested. in the meantime, I encourage all law abiding black people to buy guns. as many as you can afford.
This happened to be the only WWII Vet murdered by POS, no respect and no conscience idiots so that is what we are talking about.

Unless you can find a story of a WWII vet who was murdered by someone else we can discuss that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies