Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times

Advertisements

Lets get this straight- It's okay to have over 100 thousand people die due to bullets and shelling. Some how it is suddenly "repugnant" to have a few hundred killed by poison? Gas or bullet the out come is the same- since when have the powers that be - suddenly care and have compassion along with heart felt sympathy for Syrians? As mentioned - the last thing Obama should do is make a decision..that would take good judgement...I don't think he has the quality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 02:49 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well no sheet. The poll numbers and campaign contributions haven't been counted up yet. What a friggen joke this guy is.

President Obama: 'I Have Not Made a Decision' on Syria | PBS NewsHour | Aug. 28, 2013 | PBS

Grow a pair or go away. Maybe he's waiting on what cindy sheehan will do?
Barak..."I spent the last 2 years of high school stoned on the beaches of Hawaii"....Weed does impair decision making after all....

Old 08-29-2013, 03:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
So I'm a legend in your own mind. Nice to know.

Put what up? Obama is the one putting nothing up in case you didn't read the link which I know you haven't. Spare me your go fight the war nonsense. Tell Obama to suit up. Oops he never did that and neither did Biden. Now where are the liberal chickenhawks screeches at??? Nope I still can't hear em let em fly......

Wow KUchief25,

always like you and what you have to say. But oh my never realize you are a Legend.

Most people i know agree with you, put up or shut the hell up.

What kind message does he send, when he is wishy washy. They are sure not going to take him seriously.

Wow the power you possess, a legned in someone's mind.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:15 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Well the WH didn't show us the proof nor did they invade Syria.

I guess they changed their minds.

Will be interesting to see how Carney explains this one away tomorrow.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:45 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
It appears British Lawmakers said "hell no" to military action.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:50 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,459,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Only an idiot would telegraph his intentions to an enemy before those intentions are ready to be executed.
yes. my guess is if we do invade syria, the attack will come before we are told.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:34 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Plan B..........no fly zone and pave the way for the rebles (AQ) like what happened in Libya.

Everybody knows this whole chem weapons stuff is pure BS. Hell they called back the so called UN inspection team early to cover for AQ who most likely did anything if anything was done. Obama will probably pull a youtube outta his telempropter next and blame it all on that. He's a complete and utter fool on the world stage. I think these other leaders are just sitting back laughing at him right now. He's a joke, we know it, they know it only the swooners still worship the space he takes up.

Now we gotta listen to all these pinhead reporters sitting in their supposed hotel rooms "on the scene" doing their BS reports. It's all ridiculous.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Wow KUchief25,

always like you and what you have to say. But oh my never realize you are a Legend.

Most people i know agree with you, put up or shut the hell up.

What kind message does he send, when he is wishy washy. They are sure not going to take him seriously.

Wow the power you possess, a legned in someone's mind.
Yes apparently I have moved from just a guy poster arond here to legend status. Who woulda thunk it? I wonder if I'll get one of those $500 rewards from CD for this new development? LOL

Obama is caught contradicitng everything he lied to us all about now if he goes in without support from our allies. He will most likely go on vacation or go play golf soon. Good riddance. Let Biden run the damn country. He's crazy enough to at least scare other countries into doing what we say. lol

Old 08-29-2013, 05:03 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Well no sheet. The poll numbers and campaign contributions haven't been counted up yet. What a friggen joke this guy is.

President Obama: 'I Have Not Made a Decision' on Syria | PBS NewsHour | Aug. 28, 2013 | PBS

Grow a pair or go away. Maybe he's waiting on what cindy sheehan will do?
Wow, you really think that jumping into another potentially sticky conflict without thinking it through, reviewing the evidence, and establishing rationale and support with allies is smart?

That said, Obama is probably about to do something dumb here, since he already backed himself and US credibility into a corner by committing us to a response of chemical weapons are used.

Last edited by ambient; 08-29-2013 at 05:14 PM..

Old 08-29-2013, 05:05 PM

You can play your what if games all day long. You spew what if's and then turn around and claim I'm not very credible? LOL

Read your posts before you splash em out here once in a while hero.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies