Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 08:11 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Evidently you didn't read what I wrote. I explained a phenomenon, in very plain terms. Hate? Any hate you saw must have been in your own mind. My comments were grounded in pity, not hate.

Inappropriate laughter is a comment defense mechanism when faced with the prospect of acknowledging realities for things that people would rather deceive themselves.

a phenomenon???
by whose standards??/ yours??
as I said you post is perfect and it just keeps proving my point
and I can not help but laugh when I read jokes!!! by all means entertain me some more
I am bored this morning
honey the only one who is deceived are little robots running around chirping all day
this is very funny lets see how long you can keep it up by digging the hole deeper!!! LOL
LOL
cannot wait for your next enlighten post I am already holding my breath to read
please don't disappoint me, friends??

Old 09-15-2013, 08:20 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Racist conservatives and white supremacists hate the idea that a Black American woman could even be the FLOTUS. They hate the idea that a Black American family lives in the White House. It flies in the face of their belief of being superior by birthright.

ooohhh wait I have to put my white sheet over my head to read this highly thought out observation!!!
and the hits just keep on coming!!!
you and my friend I have been batting with must be twins or something
you both make so much sense!!!
are you twins??
oh I think you are!!!
come on fess up~~~ you waited all morning to come up with such a witty post can you top it??
I bet you can
let's see you do it
the whole group is waiting!!!

Old 09-15-2013, 08:28 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I would say a lot of the name calling directed at Michelle Obama would exemplify a lot more than "dislike". The name calling like "Moochelle", "Chewbacca", etc.
So calling GWB the "shrub" exemplified hate?

I am conservative and don't hate either of them.

I don't like his policies. She doesn't enter into my thinking much, but neither did Laura Bush.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:35 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Racist conservatives and white supremacists hate the idea that a Black American woman could even be the FLOTUS. They hate the idea that a Black American family lives in the White House. It flies in the face of their belief of being superior by birthright.
Has it ever occurred to you that over 4 years now of calling anyone who might politically disagree with the President or his wife/family a "racist", "white supremacist" and other terms like that - has hurt them a lot? People that constantly do this sort of thing are hurting the President and hurting the country as a whole. It so divisive and people are just flat tired of it.

He was elected TWICE - use your head. That can't happen without these "evil,racist white people" that you constantly post about. Do you say this stuff in real life? Do you ever consider what an insult it is to constantly accuse people of "racism" with no proof at all? The Obama family would not be in the White House if they were "hated" the way you claim.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:40 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Has it ever occurred to you that over 4 years now of calling anyone who might politically disagree with the President or his wife/family a "racist", "white supremacist" and other terms like that - has hurt them a lot? People that constantly do this sort of thing are hurting the President and hurting the country as a whole. It so divisive and people are just flat tired of it.

He was elected TWICE - use your head. That can't happen without these "evil,racist white people" that you constantly post about. Do you say this stuff in real life? Do you ever consider what an insult it is to constantly accuse people of "racism" with no proof at all? The Obama family would not be in the White House if they were "hated" the way you claim.
1) Please quote the post in which I stated that ALL white people are racist.

2) Patiently waiting for you (and others like you) to "scold" those who have called the FLOTUS derogatory names. Silence is consent.

3) I really could not care less that YOU are tired of having the truth pushed into your face.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:41 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,860,623 times
“For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country,” she told a Milwaukee crowd today, “because it feels like hope is making a comeback.” Kinda got thangs off on the wrong foot with me, lol.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:47 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
1) Please quote the post in which I stated that ALL white people are racist.

2) Patiently waiting for you (and others like you) to "scold" those who have called the FLOTUS derogatory names. Silence is consent.

3) I really could not care less that YOU are tired of having the truth pushed into your face.
Where is the example of the truth being pushed into that poster's face?

Old 09-15-2013, 08:51 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times
She killed Cookie Monster

Old 09-15-2013, 08:52 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
Troll thread of the morning.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:58 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
“For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country,” she told a Milwaukee crowd today, “because it feels like hope is making a comeback.” Kinda got thangs off on the wrong foot with me, lol.
Since the end of WW2 what have we done that we can be proud of? Vietnam? Iraq? I`d say the moon landing and that`s about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies