Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 04:17 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Good grief people. He's a criminal of the US Justice system not some piece of meat or being so far reduced that we're just gonna let people kill him and NOT charge him with murder.

Maybe the restrictions are too harsh, maybe they're not, but good grief all this talk is making you all seem no better than the bomber.

I thought you all were better than that.

I see you like to defend scum bags that blow up innocent people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 04:47 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
I see you like to defend scum bags that blow up innocent people
Really? Please point out where I defend his actions. Here, I'll quote myself for you:

Quote:
Good grief people. He's a criminal of the US Justice system not some piece of meat or being so far reduced that we're just gonna let people kill him and NOT charge him with murder.

Maybe the restrictions are too harsh, maybe they're not, but good grief all this talk is making you all seem no better than the bomber.

I thought you all were better than that.
Nice bait attempt, but it didn't work.

Last edited by adiosToreador; 10-02-2013 at 05:10 PM..

Old 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
He should have thought about that before he did what he did.
Eff him and his jihad billshat.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:00 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The isolation is for his own safety. He can spend all that free time praying to God and asking for forgiveness.
I'd like to see the brutal shower treatment for him.

Last edited by D-Towner; 10-02-2013 at 06:16 PM..

Old 10-02-2013, 05:13 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I say go ahead and let him out in the general population. He'll find out just what is--and is not--harsh.

Marathon suspect wants prison restrictions lifted

Marathon suspect wants prison restrictions lifted | US National Headlines | Comcast

Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev asked a judge Wednesday to lift restrictions placed on him in prison, arguing that the conditions are overly harsh, have left him nearly totally isolated and are impairing their ability to defend him.

Tsarnaev's lawyers said in a motion filed in court that he has been confined to his cell except for visits from them and has "very limited access" to a small outdoor enclosure.
No. I'd rather have him confined to a tiny cell 23 hours a day for the rest of his life. He will literally go insane with no human contact - it's much more inhumane than letting him interact with other trash.

PLUS, the Muslim prison crowd would probably treat him like royalty and protect him, so the myth that he would somehow get "prison justice" I think is far fetched.

Like I said, put him in a 9 by 6 cell the majority of the remainder of his pathetic existence. He will WISH he were dead after a few months of that Hell on earth.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
People were killed and maimed by this devil. People lost limbs and families their loved ones. Not feeling too sympathetic myself. Send him up on the next satellite launch and boot him into space. There's enough trash on Earth as it is.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:50 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Alright then...put him with the general population.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:01 PM

31,052 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
they should give him 6 feet of hemp rope that will keep him busy..
Why Hemp?

Old 10-02-2013, 06:35 PM

2,538 posts, read 4,712,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Putin would probably give him a parade.
Really? You mean a guy that was part of a group that has was involved in a protracted war with Russia and is responsible for dozens of terrorist attacks inside Russia? That is what you really think?

Old 10-02-2013, 07:55 PM

1,473 posts, read 3,573,120 times
This "kid" alledgedly deprived a number of people of their limbs and their quality of life; parents of their child; a child of his entire life. I find it hard to generate any sort of sympathy for his pre-trial confinement.

I am not opposed to a death penalty, but there is something to be said for life time incarceration. This kid was used to running free; doing what he wanted; eating where and when he wanted; watching on TV or internet anything he wanted. But with a life in prison, his world will be controlled. His diet limited. His TV watching limited. Everything this punk took for granted will be taken from him. No dates with women. No drive through at McDonald's. No meals with family. For the rest of his life he will get none of those things that make life pleasant. For my part, I'd rather be executed than face a life of endless control and living day and night with males who might do you some significant harm. These are not British prisons or European prisons where he might have gotten 5 to 15 years. These are US prisons where life without parole means life. I am almost surprised the Supreme Court has not ruled that life without parole is unconstitutional. This idiot has a long road ahead and it will be massively unpleasant 24/7.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies