Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2013, 11:49 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I should have explained myself more clearly. I should say the stories are real, some people were randomly attacked.

What is fake is the idea that it is an epidemic, that it is racial or that is a game. They have asked some of the perpetrators did you target white people, was this planned a game and no such trend exists.

That is the fake story aspect.

That this is a trend that this is a game that this is an epidemic are all false stories. And that we spread these kinds of stories because we have an irrational fear of black men.

What pity party?
Holy **** what a pathetic thing to say. So the perps were asked if it was racial or a game and they said no and you take that as gospel? If it wasn't a game, what is it then? Just genetic violence coming out? THAT I might believe. As far as it not being racial, why do they call it "polar bear hunting"? Your pity party where you think blacks are being picked on for no reason at all. They create their own problems and their chickens are coming home to roost.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:51 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
right. because middle aged white people NEVER take public transit, or go to a mall, or stroll through downtown areas.

never.

I'd say the vast overwhelming majority of middle age white people are never around a group of black teens. I think you need to start dealing with where white people shop and live. The vast overwhelming majority of white Americans live and shop in overwhelmingly white neighborhoods. So those white Americans which constitutes the vast majority are never, would never be around a group of black teens in their lives.

And the ones that do find themselves around a group of black teens, it such a rare occurrence that when it does happen those middle aged white people can count the number of times it has happened on one hand.

Clearly I don't mean all white people, but the kinds of white people who live in densely populated cities are usually not the white people running around terrified of fake stories like the knock out game.

The white people who are terrified of the knockout game are almost never around black teens ever.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
I should have explained myself more clearly. I should say the stories are real, some people were randomly attacked.

What is fake is the idea that it is an epidemic, that it is racial or that is a game. They have asked some of the perpetrators did you target white people, was this planned a game and no such trend exists.

That is the fake story aspect.

That this is a trend that this is a game that this is an epidemic are all false stories. And that we spread these kinds of stories because we have an irrational fear of black men.

What pity party?
This just in:

‘Knockout Game’ Hits Yale, New Haven

Old 12-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I'd say the vast overwhelming majority of middle age white people are never around a group of black teens. I think you need to start dealing with where white people shop and live. The vast overwhelming majority of white Americans live and shop in overwhelmingly white neighborhoods. So those white Americans which constitutes the vast majority are never, would never be around a group of black teens in their lives.

And the ones that do find themselves around a group of black teens, it such a rare occurrence that when it does happen those middle aged white people can count the number of times it has happened on one hand.

Clearly I don't mean all white people, but the kinds of white people who live in densely populated cities are usually not the white people running around terrified of fake stories like the knock out game.

The white people who are terrified of the knockout game are almost never around black teens ever.
Where do you live? In the projects? Everywhere I go I see blacks and other minorities on a regular basis. I live in a middle class town. You make it seem like seeing black teens is so rare when in fact it happens all day every day.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Holy **** what a pathetic thing to say. So the perps were asked if it was racial or a game and they said no and you take that as gospel? If it wasn't a game, what is it then? Just genetic violence coming out? THAT I might believe. As far as it not being racial, why do they call it "polar bear hunting"? Your pity party where you think blacks are being picked on for no reason at all. They create their own problems and their chickens are coming home to roost.
Yes, generally that is how it is done. We ask criminals what were the reasons for doing what you did, the police investigate. Police departments around the nation report that no such trend exists.

A random act of violence is what that is and that happens in America. You know in some cities in a given year there are hundreds even a few thousand assaults that occur where a gun is not involved.

Oh so you are a believer in genetic violence? Ok I get where you are coming from.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Where do you live? In the projects? Everywhere I go I see blacks and other minorities on a regular basis. I live in a middle class town. You make it seem like seeing black teens is so rare when in fact it happens all day every day.
My residency is irrelevant. As is yours, I don't know what you see and I don't care to know.

To someone with your biases I am sure you notice black teens whenever you see one, but you are missing my point.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:05 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
right. because middle aged white people NEVER take public transit, or go to a mall, or stroll through downtown areas.

never.

I don't know where you live, but all of my friends (who are white) have no fear of being "knocked out" when they leave their house. This is in Chicago.

Your telling me that now, as in, AFTER this knockout game, you are in fear of your life from black males?

I call bull**** on that. You were probably prejudice and/or racist long before that particularly story hit headlines.

If your so concerned for your safety, why not advocate improving our inner cities (or violent rural areas if you live there) instead of trying the same failed tactics that are not only immoral, but violate the rights of millions of Americans.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:08 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about Black History if you make comments like that.

You operate out of fear and hate. Hmm, wonder which side you work for...

Old 12-05-2013, 12:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
I'd say the vast overwhelming majority of middle age white people are never around a group of black teens.
on what basis do you think this?

Quote:
I think you need to start dealing with where white people shop and live.

huh? why is that something i need to 'deal with'?

Quote:
The vast overwhelming majority of white Americans live and shop in overwhelmingly white neighborhoods. So those white Americans which constitutes the vast majority are never, would never be around a group of black teens in their lives.
yet there are tens of millions who do not fall into your narrow categorization. they seem to be the ones who keep getting attacked...

Quote:
only a mutant with dozens of fingers could do this.

Quote:
'fake stories'? it's been documented over and over and over again, yet to you these are still 'fake stories'?

Quote:
and you know this - how, exactly?

Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I feel for any victim of violence, but what you have is not a knockout game, you have the media, not the police speculate that other incidents were the knockout game the police aren't saying that in New Haven

here were seven reported cases of street violence in New Haven this November that could be linked to the “knockout game

That is the police responding to pressure, there is no proof of this game. NONE.

Thank you every story where they talk to the police you have to police saying well the media created this term and many citizens believe it is happening so we will say it "could be" this made up game that nobody knows about.

Again, these stories about black teens "wilding" back in the 1980's, that was a completely made up media term that involved the Rape of that jogger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies