Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 05:51 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How do you know? Maybe they cloned Clinton?? I read where those south koreans cloned some sort of glow in the dark dog. Now you know if democrats have the ability to clone there are clintons all over the place.
clingons' and wilnots man not Clinton the 3rd runner up for worst pres ever! God help us all if that old dried up beech Hillary should win the empty chair seat. Hell Bill didn't even like her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 06:19 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Now which Clinton is the rapist? Im getting confused.
Bill raped women, Killery slept with women, not sure if she raped them or not...
..and I'm sure you are quite often confused from reading your posts..

Old 10-19-2013, 08:10 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
clingons' and wilnots man not Clinton the 3rd runner up for worst pres ever! God help us all if that old dried up beech Hillary should win the empty chair seat. Hell Bill didn't even like her.
That is the truth too. Bill and Hildabeast hate each other. I bet Bush hates his brother too. It's all a mad game of how stupid can the American people be it seems. They have proven how stupid they are by re electing Obama so I don't know what else is coming down the pipe. I guess another one of these idiots. I myself have given up...............I'm now a non militant anarchist. I may move to militant if things don't change but I got kids to raise for five more years first. LOL

Old 10-19-2013, 09:47 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,633,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Exactly and it's mind boggling that she's the dem's "front runner" in the next election. What the hell is wrong with this country that we allow this nonsense. Then you look the other way and idiot Jeb Bush will probably be the "front runner" when he "decides" to run. Or that fat arse Christie although he won't be fat anymore since he got his stomach banded. It's all a friggen joke. Yet folks adore these people for some reason that I can't figure out. Clinton's and Bush's have destroyed the country IMO and Obama is the final blow.........the closer using baseball terminology.
KUchief25, this is the best post on this thread, in my opinion. Amen to everything you said.

eta: Hillary lost me, if she ever had me, over the Benghazi statement. What a frickin' idiot. what did she do as Sec of State except clock the most miles as S/S ? Am I missing something ? I liked Bill better than her, intelligence wise.

Old 10-19-2013, 10:03 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
KUchief25, this is the best post on this thread, in my opinion. Amen to everything you said.

eta: Hillary lost me, if she ever had me, over the Benghazi statement. What a frickin' idiot. what did she do as Sec of State except clock the most miles as S/S ? Am I missing something ? I liked Bill better than her, intelligence wise.
That's kind of like a comparison between dog and cat manure, isn't it?

Old 10-20-2013, 07:19 AM

334 posts, read 716,592 times
Christopher Hitchens on Bill Clinton: a rapist, a war criminal, and a pathological liar.

Add to this, liar, philanderer, draft dodger, and coward and you have the complete picture.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:22 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Bill raped women, Killery slept with women, not sure if she raped them or not...
..and I'm sure you are quite often confused from reading your posts..
Logic is an acquired taste.

Old 10-20-2013, 09:37 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Kitchens was a true iberal ;not a greedy self interest American liberal. He in fact said liberals should have supported the overthrow of Saddam and other dictators under Bush. Self interest rules American liberals.

Old 10-20-2013, 09:49 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Logic is an acquired taste.
So there is hope, it gives you something to work towards...

Old 10-20-2013, 10:00 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
Hillary is worse than Bill ever was... and I don't like Bill at all.
Yes -- Bill was better because he was distracted the whole time with his Hollywood-like celebrity status and of course by Monica. Hillary would be much worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies