Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 10:08 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Last year at homecoming my boy and his friends were TP'ing a house and some old guy from next door came out after em with a baseball bat. Now they being on the football team tackled the old peckerhead and took his bat away. They get charged with littering and have to do community service for 20 hours. The old asswiper gets nothing because the cops say they don't believe the kids who have his bat in the trunk of their car or that he assaulted them. I almost snapped. I went and told that old man if he wants to take a bat at somebody I'm right here and he locks his door and calls the cops. LOL. They all just laughed when they showed up. It's all complete stupidity of "no tolerance". Kids can't be kids anymore in the USofA thanks to liberals.
So your kid acts like a common vandal and because he is on the football team that makes it acceptable?
Well maybe some kids get their kicks vandalizing private property, but not all. If my son were involved in something like you describe me and the boy would be over at the neighbors house cleaning up. I wouldn't grief the neighbor for being upset or wanting his property to go unmolested.
Just because kids can be stupid doesn't mean that their parents should support it.
No offense, but I'm glad I don't have neighbors with kids who feel free to vandalize my property or neighbors who think it is acceptable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 10:09 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And of course lots of weapons and ammo were readily available to him.

Another dead person pays the ultimate price for this outdated 2nd amendment ridiculousness.

Yeah, a shotgun.

What dead person?

Old 10-31-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And of course lots of weapons and ammo were readily available to him.

Another dead person pays the ultimate price for this outdated 2nd amendment ridiculousness.
No one died, and it was the weapon of choice advocated by Joe Biden.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:13 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Yeah, a shotgun.

What dead person?

PMF cannot answer....I asked the same yesterday.....still nothing.....

It's a normal leftist answer, more ammo, more guns....look they are all the same....

Pretty sad, they are not able to read the story linked, read and comprehend that the teen refused medical care.....and just push an agenda of "all people who own guns are bad."

Old 11-01-2013, 08:21 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Normally im not much of a gun person, but this teen is an idiot, he was trespassing and vandalizing someones house, tp or not, he got what he deserved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
wow really? So kids being kids means vandalizing someones home? I wouldnt need the bat, my fists would be enough, someone messes with my house then they get dealt with.
Oh for gods sake, it's toilet paper. It's not vandalizing someone's home, it's tossing toilet paper into trees. Get over yourself.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:00 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Before you cover any houses with toilet paper this Halloween, read this.

A man in still Springs, Tenn., is accused of shooting a teenager multiple times after he toilet-papered a school principal's yard.

Teen Shot By Neighbor Who Saw Him Toilet-Papering Principal's House: Cops
standard procedure for hillbillies

Old 11-01-2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Oh for gods sake, it's toilet paper. It's not vandalizing someone's home, it's tossing toilet paper into trees. Get over yourself.
So put out a sign. "Please toilet paper my house, my trees, feel free all are welcome.
Some people actually put effort into maintaining their property and shouldn't be forced to deal kids who have no respect for private property. That idiot shouldn't have shot at the kids and needs to be held accountable. make no mistake this all began because some people seem to feel it is acceptable to trespass on other peoples property.
Want your children to be safe? Start by teaching them to respect the rights of others. If toilet papering isn't offensive to you, invite the kids to decorate your property.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
So put out a sign. "Please toilet paper my house, my trees, feel free all are welcome.
Some people actually put effort into maintaining their property and shouldn't be forced to deal kids who have no respect for private property. That idiot shouldn't have shot at the kids and needs to be held accountable. make no mistake this all began because some people seem to feel it is acceptable to trespass on other peoples property.
Want your children to be safe? Start by teaching them to respect the rights of others. If toilet papering isn't offensive to you, invite the kids to decorate your property.
Talk about overreacting.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:20 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
...and who, exactly, should be responsible for cleaning it up? Why should the homeowner spend days climbing ladders, getting on roofs or up trees, scraping it off if it rains, and dealing with the whole unsightly mess?
I guess you'd have no trouble if someone spray-painted your house? You'd have no problem with spending a day or two washing it off or repainting? It's just paint, after all.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:26 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Hopefully the kid doesn't have lingering issues from the shooting and fully recovers.

The shooter is going to go to prison.
The shooter is going to lose their house and most of their other assets.
The shooter is going to have their wages garnished the rest of their life.

What an horses butt.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies