Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 02:42 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,157,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
obama is a half black. fact. clinton is a woman. fact. who are the white male up and comers in the democrat party, and how were/are the half black and woman any better than anyone else? and AS I SAID, how is a woman with brain damage the best the democrats have to offer?
You're another genius. Yes, by virtue of the fact that Obama is black and Hilary is a woman, it must mean that Dem voters are primarily interested in making history. Again, you are a genius. No data, just your feelings.

I don't know how to answer your last question, it's stupidity exists on so many levels...Many argue she is not the best choice...How are we defining brain damage?...Was Ronnie the best choice when even his own kid accepts that Ronnie was in the throes of dementia by term two?...Your assumption that the "half-black" and "woman" could not have been the best choices...Your inability to grasp that your feelings are not evidence of anything...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
I have been wondering this for a while. obama got elected by claiming to be black.
As far as I can tell, he got elected by running against McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan.

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
You, of course, have some data that reflects this, yes? If not, that would be a textbook example of a belief based upon "feelings."
Why did you vote for him, I mean besides the fact that he shares your skin color? What about his past had you so impressed that you thought he was fully and supremely qualified to hold the most powerful office humankind ever endeavored to create?

Here, I'll answer it for you. Nothing.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:51 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times
Quote:
You're another genius. Yes, by virtue of the fact that Obama is black and Hilary is a woman, it must mean that Dem voters are primarily interested in making history. Again, you are a genius. No data, just your feelings.

I don't know how to answer your last question, it's stupidity exists on so many levels...Many argue she is not the best choice...How are we defining brain damage?...Was Ronnie the best choice when even his own kid accepts that Ronnie was in the throes of dementia by term two?...Your assumption that the "half-black" and "woman" could not have been the best choices...Your inability to grasp that your feelings are not evidence of anything...
you didn't listen to me. obama is a half black. fact. another fact is that I don't have "feelings." who is "ronnie?" ron paul? we are defining brain damage by an old chick getting a concussion. you know, a brain injury. the same injury that ends NFL careers when players are in their 20's. what say you?

Old 11-11-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
As far as I can tell, he got elected by running against McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan.
there is a lot of truth to that. the republicans had horrific candidates. I should have said that he campaigned on being black.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:54 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times
Well, gosh. That democrat, Geraldine Ferraro just stole that 'first' from those old tea baggers. About 40 years late with your snark, friend. Besides, 'it' does not demonstrate anything. Poor logic extension, Besides, English is, or at least was a more precise language.
Quote:
Your original post states that this is a phenomenon of liberals. If someone can demonstrate right-wingers doing the same, it destroys your thesis.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:
I have been wondering this for a while. obama got elected by claiming to be black. there were more qualified and experienced candidates, but he had the "history" thing going for him. I recently read an article claiming that anyone who wanted to challenge must be a woman, because democrats are "eying history again." I have often said that any white male that votes for a democrat is a self loather, and this is further proof of why. it seems like their goal is to nominate anyone but a white male. what's up with that? I mean, is there no white male democrat that is better suited to run for the white house than a brain damaged ex first lady? don't get me started on warren. are there any "up and comers" that are white men in the democrat party, or are democrats finally phasing them out of their cult?
Why should it matter whom the Democrats nominate? All you all have to do is counter with a really good White guy.

...then you all would be making history.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Why should it matter whom the Democrats nominate? All you all have to do is counter with a really good White guy.

...then you all would be making history.
incorrect. been there and done that. white guys have been president before. as have black guys, like warren harding. however, since harding made history by becoming the first black president in US history, there seems to be a push to make a chick a president. so again, is a chick with brain damage the best you got?

Old 11-11-2013, 03:14 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:
incorrect. been there and done that. white guys have been president before. as have black guys, like warren harding. however, since harding made history by becoming the first black president in US history, there seems to be a push to make a chick a president. so again, is a chick with brain damage the best you got?
You mean your boy can beat Hilary? You all dont have one good white guy you can nominate that can beat her?

That is what counter means...not past, now.
That is the topic making history..not looking to the past.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You mean your boy can beat Hilary? You all dont have one good white guy you can nominate that can beat her?

That is what counter means...not past, now.
I don't know who "my boy" is. I do know that the phrase "your boy" is racist though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies