Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 08:58 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Oooh, nicely done!
Tried to rep you, but couldn't.
It's the thought that counts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
My cat sleeps on the couch or the bed on his own blankie, gets three squares a day, so he doesn't have to hunt, has a plethora of toys, gets treats like smoked salmon, never has to suffer from ear mites, fleas, or other health concerns, loves getting brushed and massaged, etc.
That's abuse? His life is better than mine.
lol yeah, that tends to be a common thread amongst those of us who love our animals like family. We treat'em better than we treat ourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2013, 09:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What do you mean "most"? I have never seen one dog owner who has generations of dogs in the house. I am there are some but certainly not "most."

Poor dogs. Separated from their families and locked up in some strange human's home. Their mom and dad must be crying their eyes out.
This just can't get any funnier........ I can't tell if you're conservative, liberal or in between.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:32 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This just can't get any funnier........ I can't tell if you're conservative, liberal or in between.
I was just playing the bleeding heart. :-)

Old 11-22-2013, 09:57 PM

329 posts, read 431,626 times
That video is just damn sickening. I won't be buying any groceries from Walmart anymore. I prefer Kroger anyway.

Old 11-22-2013, 10:07 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmMeeker View Post
That video is just damn sickening. I won't be buying any groceries from Walmart anymore. I prefer Kroger anyway.
They source from similar if not the same suppliers.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
I am sure most of you hate puppy mills but take a guess why the puppy mills exist to begin with?

Anybody?

Yeah, because there are dog owners. More people want to own dogs, more people will grow dogs to sell them into the market, then more dogs will end up in the shelters to be killed.

It's a never ending cycle - every dog you rescue, there are 10 more coming out of puppy mills. If you truly care about animals, stop owning them and tell people to stop owning them.

Do you want to hear how they grow a particular breed? Yeah, you treat your dog like a family member but to have your dog, how many of them have to die? Do you really think every litter is perfect? Please don't kid yourself. Try a little inbred yourself and you will know the wonderful results.

Somehow, all these are better than someone punching a dog.

Give me a freaking break!
This post I have to say I do agree with you on......getting people to stop being stupid is hard to do.

American Kennel Club linked to 100 abused dogs in Washington | Global Animal

Then we have the backyard breeders breeding as fast as they can to make a fighting dog or the next popular dog. It's all sad to think as a society we've really not advanced much in the cruelty towards others and things around us department.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
They source from similar if not the same suppliers.
Just when people believe there's an answer........http://www.upc-online.org/freerange.html

Old 11-22-2013, 11:20 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
Who cares? Animals kill each other all the time. It's the circle of life. Get over it. Anyone want some chicken?

Old 11-22-2013, 11:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,936,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Who cares? Animals kill each other all the time. It's the circle of life. Get over it. Anyone want some chicken?
No thanks on the chicken. But I'd watch a few christians get tossed to the lions. Who cares though, it's the circle of life.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:31 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
No thanks on the chicken. But I'd watch a few christians get tossed to the lions. Who cares though, it's the circle of life.
You already do. All those babies you have murdered by supporting abortion has done the job plenty. Hypocrite.

Last edited by allenk893; 11-22-2013 at 11:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies