Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 05:28 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,903,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
It is not a hoax. Whether you choose to call the motive a game, a stunt, a trend, a fad - it is all an assault (for sure). Semantics don't change the fact that there are plenty of YouTube videos on it and the major news networks even showed some. Just because the cops don't want to make a call on it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Officials don't want to make calls on things that clearly exist. They are neither reliable nor trustworthy.

Tell the people who shot their attackers in self defense how it was a hoax. Ask those who were shot if they want to play the game again.

It's wrong people, this stuff didn't happen 20 years ago, what happened?

I forgot, Obama is POTUS and the rules have changed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 06:33 PM

15,540 posts, read 10,524,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
The whole idea of a knockout game is a hoax. No police departments around the nation have confirmed that it exists, not one perpetrator has said it exists.

There is a sick history in this nation, every few years there is some fake narrative about rampaging black men out to hurt white people.

The knockout game is another contribution to that long sad tradition.
The St Louis police has confirmed that it exists: New Head-Punching Game, 'Knockout King,' Spreading From St. Louis - Rolling Out I don't think that it's all that new. I don't know that it's growing, maybe it is, maybe it's not. There is a history of some women falsely accused men of rape, that doesn't mean that rape does not exist.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:35 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,531,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
I remember this story being brought up and all the conservatives on here attacking blacks. This girl went to the cops with a busted eye saying it was 3 blacks that knocked her out. It ended up being her white boyfriend who knocked her out.

South City "knockout game" all a lie

Woman made up 'knockout game' story after boyfriend hit her, St. Louis police say : News
Are you saying the liberals would be all for this so called "game"? Only the conservatives would say this is wrong?

Old 12-09-2013, 11:42 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,265,595 times
Quote:
Again violent assaults are happening, but again in some cities hundreds of assaults without guns occur every year. Some of those assaults are random.

But this media narrative that there is a knock out game that was just invented, that is targeting whites or Asians or anyone has not been confirmed by a single police department and again they ask the perpetrators of these assaults and not one has spoken about this game.

This is part of a sad tradition in America as I already detailed.
The game you're currently playing is called "moving the goalposts."

Old 12-10-2013, 06:50 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,637 times
Quote:
The assaults are real. The idea that this is a growing trend is fake. Even the term knock out game is very hard to confirm. Again, police departments around the nation can't confirm the game exists and many flat out say it doesn't. The media is taking brutal assaults and crafting a false narrative.

as much as I can not stand Al Sharpton even HE is speaking out and call it
wait for it>>>
RACISIT!!!

Old 12-10-2013, 06:55 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Just like i thought...you know the hundreds assertion is a load of cow poop.

As for the disgrace to participants and harsh justice, i'll have you know that i supported the knockout game all along and i want them to knock out as many people as they can.

Anymore obvious statements to make?

I hope the MODS contact you for supporting violence of any kind!!! I am a survivor and I will tell you there is not one damned thing funny about getting a fist slammed in your face I know what that feels like!!!

Old 12-10-2013, 07:12 AM

78,536 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I hope the MODS contact you for supporting violence of any kind!!! I am a survivor and I will tell you there is not one damned thing funny about getting a fist slammed in your face I know what that feels like!!!
That posters indicates sarcasm and was thier response to someone trying to put words in your mouth.

FWIW, having read that posters comments over the years they are the kind of person you'd WANT to have around if someone were to try to pull the knockout game on you.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:18 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,219,289 times
Continue to put your head in the sand, but it does exist. Stupid bored ignorant teenagers following a trend with one common thread.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:17 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,100,337 times
A ton of conservatives remember Tawana Brawley's name more than twenty years later.

Is any conservative posting here going to remember this false accuser's name next week?

Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,911,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
A ton of conservatives remember Tawana Brawley's name more than twenty years later.

Is any conservative posting here going to remember this false accuser's name next week?
Probably about as likely as liberals will remember the name of the last white guy who got killed by a black guy when the black guy was using self-defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies