Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,735,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piconow View Post
It was an act of terrorism and they all need to go to prison for life. Yet another example of childish Republicans who don't care about the Great Unwashed. They are too busy wiping their asses with the Constitution. Controlling women, gays, blacks, etc. through government while screaming to be left alone themselves. Example: The First Amendment trumps all religious rules. Believe it or not, it is in the First, not the Fourth, or Fourteenth Amendment. It is in the FIRST, dealing directly with freedom of speech. (This is why your dads died in war.) "Congress shall make no laws respecting the establishment of any religion." Since marriage is ordained by God as a religious institution, then the rule that it can only be between the opposite sexes is simply unconstitutional, period. This is not an arbitrary issue. Women are beaten down, enslaved worldwide and they would go back to putting them in jail for abortion. The gloves are off, ladies. Republican women are like most women - anti-women. As a sex, they are their own worst enemies and must blame themselves as much as their controllers at this point. They want to be puppeteered and beat down their own kind, too. Like the Tall Poppyv Syndrome where two crabs can get out of a bucket, but keep pulling each other down. Those that are typically immature as anti-other-women like so many are. These conservatives are treasonous, claiming to be under the guise of "conservatism." Yeah, my brother thought "wives" were supposed to be servants, too. Republicans, I have found, are little boys and girls, hate-filled racists who want to go back to the rule of the animal countries we came from; just one religion. Most white Dems are racist, too. White man in general. Cancer on the planet, out of control.
Not everyone can be as full of light and kindness of heart as you are.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:13 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,857,372 times
what's funny about how this is how FOX news is defending Christie.

I think in 1974 if there was FOX News you wouldn't have seen Richard Nixon resigning. FOX News would have put so much propaganda out there that half the country would have supported Nixon.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:20 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,875,496 times
Let me know when someone from the Obama administration is prosecuted for the IRS targeting tea party groups... let me know...

Old 01-14-2014, 11:50 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Let me know when someone from the Obama administration is prosecuted for the IRS targeting tea party groups... let me know...
Besides the fact that this was this utterly and completely debunked numerous times, the right wing media constant coverage does not qualify as a smoking gun.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:55 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,402,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Let me know when emails or other evidence are found from Obama administration officials saying that they would use the IRS to target anyone...let me know...

Old 01-14-2014, 12:02 PM

1,256 posts, read 4,198,329 times
Let me know when something Party A purportedly did in any way changes what Party B purportedly did in an entirely distinctly different situation.

Like yer Dear Ol' Ma from her grave CONTINUES to incant: Two wrongs don't make a right.

(sheesh)

Old 01-14-2014, 12:05 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
what's funny about how this is how FOX news is defending Christie.

I think in 1974 if there was FOX News you wouldn't have seen Richard Nixon resigning. FOX News would have put so much propaganda out there that half the country would have supported Nixon.
I agree. There are too many people who are willing to believe what FOX feeds them. It is not that they are persuaded by the stories, its their WILLINGNESS to believe the stories. They want it to be true. MSNBC is the same way, but there are far less people willing to believe every partisan story they broadcast.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:21 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,402,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullyguy View Post
Let me know when something Party A purportedly did in any way changes what Party B purportedly did in an entirely distinctly different situation.

Like yer Dear Ol' Ma from her grave CONTINUES to incant: Two wrongs don't make a right.

(sheesh)
Exactly. They sound like little toddlers who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"But mommy, Barry did something else!"

Old 01-14-2014, 01:06 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,846,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
From .bob's article:

That sounds a lot like, "Bill Ayers was just some guy from the neighborhood." "I never heard Rev. Wright say all those things." "Michelle and the CGI CEO didn't know each other in college." And hundreds of comments like that.

No wonder Christie and Obama were so chummy.
Does Fox News teach this deflection that is so prevalent on this topic?

An elected official, such as Christie, who uses his power to intentionally sabotage the public, is a terrorist, period!

Old 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,735,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Does Fox News teach this deflection that is so prevalent on this topic?

An elected official, such as Christie, who uses his power to intentionally sabotage the public, is a terrorist, period!
Who's deflecting? I'm calling Christie out for the same crap we've seen from Obama for the last 5 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies