Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 04:32 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,104,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That deal is already done, smart one! There are numerous programs taking care of children born of irresponsible parents ... hell, there are generational welfare recipients who have additional children just to increase their monthly welfare income ... more mouths more money!

And thanks to backward thinking liberals, we have foreigners coming to take advantage of our anchor baby laws, with immediate resident status, and free healthcare, and welfare support. So your argument here fails miserably ... not that it could ever be a legitimate argument in any case to say "I get to kill all of the little runts I produce unless everyone else agrees to take on my responsibility to feed and care for them". Classic liberal logic ... "I'm free to do as I please, and it's everyone else's responsibilty to deal with the mess I leave in my trail".

This endless rationalization for the obscene and tragic disregard for life knows no boundary, when casually dismissing the termination of 55 Million babies, which is nothing short of psychopathic, especially if you listen to abortion clinic workers who recount the truth about the vast majority of these procedures which necessitate the killing of these babies outside the womb by such disgusting and ghoulish techniques as stabbing medical instruments or even just the abortion "doctor's" thumb into the soft spot of the living baby's head! Yes indeed, liberal compassion in all it's glory!

I got a better deal for you ... how about you being honest, and admit that you represent the exact opposite of "pro-life", which is really "pro-death", and stop hiding your true nature behind such thin veils as pro-choice? Because, you see, never in the history of mankind has a just society ever claimed to possess the right to kill children simply because they found it too inconvenient to feed and care for them.

Even most wild animals have the natural instinct to protect their offspring, to the death. Yet the modern liberal believes it fine to kill their own, for no other reason than convenience. Congratulations .... you have positioned yourselves below that of a wild animal, and you believe this is a cause for celebration.
That is an outright lie.......the vast majority of abortions are done in the first trimester.....and.... the procedures you are describing are illegal and are prosecuted.

Pretty sad that pro-lifers have to rely on lie after lie after lie to try to bolster their position.

If your position on abortion had merit......you wouldn't have to lie.

Pro-lifers spew so many lies you can't trust one, single thing they say......just like the boy who cried wolf.

Keep it up.....anyone who is on the fence about abortion is going to figure out your lies......will discount everything you say and fall on the pro-choice side of the fence.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:45 PM

63,311 posts, read 29,388,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That is an outright lie.......the vast majority of abortions are done in the first trimester.....and.... the procedures you are describing are illegal and are prosecuted.

Pretty sad that pro-lifers have to rely on lie after lie after lie to try to bolster their position.

If your position on abortion had merit......you wouldn't have to lie.

Pro-lifers spew so many lies you can't trust one, single thing they say......just like the boy who cried wolf.

Keep it up.....anyone who is on the fence about abortion is going to figure out your lies......will discount everything you say and fall on the pro-choice side of the fence.
I suggest you stop stereotyping all pro-lifers as liars. I oppose abortion from the get go and I don't need to spread lies to make my case nor do I.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Handicapped people have rights. Black people have rights. Rights to life.

The majority of black babies in New York City are murdered in the womb by abortionists.
Eugenics is racist genocide by any name. Abortion is racism in action. Are you a racist?

Special needs issues frequently aren't predicted prior to birth, neither are parents who die of drug overdoses or end up in prison or get divorced or have traffic accidents. Broken homes happen.

Foster children won't be prevented by abortions, there have been over fifty years of waiting lists for newborns to adopt proving that the law of supply and demand is in effect.
Very few if any available foster children have their ages measured in weeks or months instead of years.
Abortions prevent adoptions, foster care is quite a bit different than adoption.

But the psychotic death cult members would murder innocent babies just because their parents were black.
Or because the latest genetic theories predict that the babies might grow up to be gay, or fat, or ugly, or inconvenient.
Or somebody thinks they might not be healthy enough to meet somebody's subjective standards, and they want to kill sick people or handicapped people or those with special needs. Are you a Nazi?

Black people have rights. Handicapped people have rights. Rights to life.
Yes, black people have rights.....the same rights as whites.....and the same right to choose.

Do you think black women are too feeble minded to make the abortion decision?

Do you think white women should be the only ones allowed to abort?

Do you think pregnant black women are kidnapped right off the street and forced to abort?

Or.........are you just using blacks to push your own anti-choice agenda?

How racist is that!?

Old 01-24-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I suggest you stop stereotyping all pro-lifers as liars. I oppose abortion from the get go and I don't need to spread lies to make my case nor do I.
As if pro-lifers NEVER stereotype pro-choicers.

You can go to just about any pro-life site and find it filled with half-truths, exaggerations and outright lies.....and that is FACT.

And..... you will find pro-life poster after poster after poster repeating all of those half-truths, exaggerations and lies in every abortion thread on CD.

This thread is a good example........it would take me all night to add them all up.

If you don't like the label.....I suggest you start correcting pro-lifers when they post inaccurate information instead of leaving it up to pro-choicers to correct them.

They are the ones giving all of you a bad reputation. If pro-lifers don't like the rep they should do something to change it.........a good start would be telling the truth and calling out those who don't.

First up.....the title of this thread. Were 55 million babies killed? Hmmm?

Old 01-24-2014, 05:19 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,568,209 times
Default Brit Hume Earns Praise for Powerful Pro-Life Commentary: Abortion Snuffs Out a Human Life

Brit Hume Earns Praise for Powerful Pro-Life Commentary: Abortion Snuffs Out a Human Life | LifeNews.com

Old 01-24-2014, 05:20 PM

Old 01-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
What percent of those foster children are babies?

Virtually zero, thus those seeking to adopt babies spend tens of thousands of dollars to import babies from China, Romania, Africa, South America, etc.

Older children enter foster care for reasons unrelated to the inconvenience of their birth.

Show us the orphanages containing newborns waiting to be adopted in this country, not the waiting lists of potential parents hoping to adopt before reaching middle age...
Thanks for pointing out that most people, including pro-lifers, only value perfect little babies.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Default The Ugly, Unknown Story Behind Roe v. Wade

The Ugly, Unknown Story Behind Roe v. Wade | LifeNews.com

"And, now thanks to a revealing book out this week called Abuse of Discretion: The Inside Story of Roe v. Wade by veteran attorney Clarke D. Forsythe, we know that Roe was not just one of the most controversial decisions in the Supreme Court’s history, but also a poorly reasoned rush to judgment based on a wealth of misinformation that has since been debunked. The first to look inside the Supreme Court Justices’ papers, Forsythe shows the liberal supporters of the decision made at least three shockingly erroneous assumptions."

Eye-opening.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:24 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,366,922 times
It does??
Oh noez! All this time I thought it was snuffing out puppy life!

Old 01-24-2014, 05:28 PM

And why would I care what the Pope has to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies