Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2014, 01:41 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 29 days ago)

29,597 posts, read 16,568,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
More to the point, large numbers of blacks are using the pro-choice agenda to further the interests of eugenic folk heroes like Margaret Sanger.

The price of ignorance is slavery and self-destruction.
Someone choosing to not have a child because they can not afford one has nothing to do with Margaret Sanger, so your argument is flawed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 02:37 AM

15,537 posts, read 10,518,276 times
" I'm finally coming around to abortion...... "

Coming around? You've always been against it.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:28 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,363,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
oh, I know. the only solution republicans have is for poor people to stop f***ing.
Or maybe act like responsible adults, foreign concept I know.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:33 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,066,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I think people have different definitions of child then you do. Maybe you should consider that before accusing someone of murder.
Well then, the lefties commenting on this thread should stop criticizing me for wanting "black babies killed".

I'm looking at it strictly from a financial point of view.

That's 35,000 fewer people that the tax payers in NY need to support.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
again go into politics if you want a voice in how our tax dollar is spent. and yes like it or not an abortion is considered part of reproductive health care.
I, as a tax paying American citizen, am in politics.

Every two years I get a vote in who I want to represent me in congress.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you are all over the place tonight alpha. you pro choice now?

you support abortion because it is none of your business what a woman does with her reproduction choices. although you don't want to fund it you support it because black children are targeted. got it.
No.

I've "evolved" in my thinking.

Lefties are right....I would rather see them not born than have to support them for their entire lives.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:22 AM

57,351 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
No.

Lefties are right....I would rather see them not born than have to support them for their entire lives.
Then you should be in favor of Planned Parent Hood because their focus is on education and preventing unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Welcome aboard.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:40 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,950,638 times
Quote:
No.

at the least you are EVOLVING...now drop the "black baby" rail and realize that all types of women and families terminate thier pregnacies for a whole host of reasons other than just economics.

If you can grow past believing that the only reason for women to have abortions is so that you dont have to pay more in taxes...then you will be well on your way to becoming a more enlighten human being.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
at the least you are EVOLVING...now drop the "black baby" rail and realize that all types of women and families terminate thier pregnacies for a whole host of reasons other than just economics.

If you can grow past believing that the only reason for women to have abortions is so that you dont have to pay more in taxes...then you will be well on your way to becoming a more enlighten human being.
The report was about black babies.

That is what my post was about.

I'm enlightened enough to see that the lower classes (not races, we're all equal) are a tremendous drain on natural and economic resources.

I'm even "evolving" my thinking to believe that taxpayer funded abortions may be the best economic policy for America.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:43 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,932 times
Quote:
They should stop.
so conservatives are all for interfering with the natural rights of humans now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies