Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 04:23 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Actually, there is an awful lot of complexity. Sex differentiation is a remarkably complex (and not very well understood) process.

Roughly 1% of humans can be categorized as intersex: neither biologically entirely male or female, but an intermediate sex.
It's only complex to over the top PC liberals. Everyone else lives in reality.

Old 03-10-2014, 04:25 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
It's only complex to over the top PC liberals. Everyone else lives in reality.
Why do you feel the need to reject factual, biological reality for a false sense of simplicity? Nothing is black and white - even biological sex.

Old 03-10-2014, 04:27 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Lol. Yeah, you're being "bullied."

Yet somehow, you're the one labeling two minorities as "unnatural" and calling them mentally ill.

Kind of ironic that you are so aggressive in your bigotry while trying to claim victimhood.
I don't have any hatred or aggression towards suck people, stop with the name calling. I'm just expressing the opinion that the silent majority shares of how ridiculous all of this is getting.

And yes its a mental illness. If I wanted to be a cat and become Transpeciese, butcher my body to do it, you would call me crazy. It's the same thing with Transgendered. But instead of trying to help these people, you want to encourage them to live our their confusions and abuse their bodies.

Old 03-10-2014, 04:28 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
I don't have any hatred or aggression towards suck people
What's a suck person?

Old 03-10-2014, 04:31 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Lol what?

If you are born with a penis you are a boy. If you are born with a vagina you are a girl. There is nothing complex about this, it's pretty simple. If one has any confusion just let someone kick them down stairs hard enough, they'll know what they are for sure after experiencing that Lol.
And what is an XY male with a vagina supposed to be, boy or girl?

Old 03-10-2014, 04:34 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
And what is an XY male with a vagina supposed to be, boy or girl?
Put down before birth since liberals like abortion.

Old 03-10-2014, 04:45 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,576,237 times
Quote:
There is no way around this one. No matter how much he wants to be a woman, he never will be. He can cut his manhood off, take artificial hormones, and wear women's clothes, but he is still physically and biologically a man, just a man with a butchered penis Lol.

This is bullying all the way. There was no discrimination here. I'm sick of all things political correctness.
(1) Would it surprise you to know that transgendered people are not gay?

(2) Would it surprise you to know that I actually hate frivolous law suits like this one?

(3) Would it surprise you to know that this is just one individual making a frivolous law suit, not a group of activists or anything of sort?

(4) Would it surprise you to know that you are a moron for even suggesting that this individual represents the lgbt community at large?

Old 03-10-2014, 04:46 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Put down before birth since liberals like abortion.
Thanks for proving a compassionate conservative is an oxymoron.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:04 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,796,624 times
Quote:
I don't have any hatred or aggression towards suck people, stop with the name calling. I'm just expressing the opinion that the silent majority shares of how ridiculous all of this is getting.

And yes its a mental illness. If I wanted to be a cat and become Transpeciese, butcher my body to do it, you would call me crazy. It's the same thing with Transgendered. But instead of trying to help these people, you want to encourage them to live our their confusions and abuse their bodies.
Yawn:

Here we go again--the brains of transgender people are the same as or more similar to their stated/preferred gender than to their birth gender/sex. In contrast, your brain is not the same as or more similar to a cat than to a human due to the fact that you are able to understand and communicate in human languages.

Your analogy here is apples and oranges. Sorry.

In regards to this case, I am tempted to say (based on my current views) that unless all intersex people are prevented from competing in such events, then this individual should be allowed to compete in this event.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:09 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
wonder what the local men's bar would do if some woman wanted to be a part of their drag show?
would they let her and if not could she sue them?
just curious~~lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies