Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 04:42 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times

Advertisements

Is he right or wrong?

Tim Wise White Privlige - A Must See - YouTube

Old 07-23-2013, 05:25 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
The only white privilege that exists resides with old established white families...old money...THAT was white privilege. Other than that it does not exist. It's about a certain class having more opportunity than another - more control and more exclusivity.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:30 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I'd rather be a stump than a racist.
Oh, Oh. Someone hacked into Chimuelojones' C-D account. I bet when he logs on he's going to be stumped reading his post trying to remember when he wrote it.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The only white privilege that exists resides with old established white families...old money...THAT was white privilege. Other than that it does not exist. It's about a certain class having more opportunity than another - more control and more exclusivity.
Do you disagree with his point that those elites used poor white folk and working class whites and set up the belief that they were part of the "family"...so to speak?

...or did that happen organically without fostering for the elite money... or did it not happen at all?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Oh, Oh. Someone hacked into Chimuelojones' C-D account. I bet when he logs on he's going to be stumped reading his post trying to remember when he wrote it.
good morning thanks for joining the conversation...ready to contribute or need more time?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModerateHero View Post
You really don't get it, do you, jones?

Let me quote again....

And, also, since you seem to be new to philisophical debate:

I cannot post links, I'm new.
But, having been on science based boards for 20 years, I can tell you that posting nonsense then saying, "Proove this wrong. Is he right or wrong?" will get you laughed out of an account. lol.

Tip: Google: Bertrand's Tea Pot.
Tip: Google: Philosophical Burden of Proof.
Bull****...you can write a link out. I already checked out the crap you posted. Anti-jewish sites use the same quotes.

If you didnt know that, you need to check into the people you quote.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:38 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
good morning thanks for joining the conversation...ready to contribute or need more time?
Nah. I'm good. I'll just sit back and let you entertain me.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModerateHero View Post
I'll say it again, black people are not ready for a real, honest, adult conversation about race.

Have a great morning, Jones!
When the lights are turned on...the roaches scatter.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:45 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Do you disagree with his point that those elites used poor white folk and working class whites and set up the belief that they were part of the "family"...so to speak?

...or did that happen organically without fostering for the elite money... or did it not happen at all?
Look at Walmart...they are not employees or servants- they have been deluded into thinking they are "associates" That they are share holders in the company when all they really are- are poorly paid slaves. Those with real white privilege have no problem using "whites" as slaves...You have to remember the cruel and entitled elite don't look at color or culture- we are all the same to them.

If say blacks had started companies back in the 30s and 40s - and had grown these companies to the point of being multi-nationals .....we would be talking about black privilege. It really has nothing to do with how is white and who is not. .....as for poor white folk being duped into thinking they are ALL entitled and all privileged is a myth. Human nature has it - once a group achieve power and control...they abuse and use EVERYBODY...in fact it has been my experience that these types pay no heed to politics left or right....Money privilege and control over societies institutions is what it is all about. Whites not part of this class need not apply.

\

Old 07-23-2013, 05:46 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Default Absolutely

Yes, it does exist, without question. To the horror of many who don't believe this, the privilege is the basis for a successful argument in support or affirmative action and eventually reparations. This country will continue to be flawed and racially divided until that privilege is either minimized or eliminated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies