Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 12:34 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,043,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Exactly. And because Carson knows history so well, is the very reason these Liberal leftists are attacking him so viciously in the media...and on this thread.
He's a threat to them and their establishment, of course they're going to attak him. He destroys the false image of conservatives that liberals have created.

He's black so they can't call him a racist, he's a Dr. so he's obviously very well educated, they can't call him stupid or make the claim that he's uncaring about others. He speaks the truth and cuts through lies like a chainsaw against a pillow.

He is their biggest threat and they should be afraid. The liberals have no ammo against him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 12:39 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,471,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
he's obviously very well educated
So is Obama. Your point?

Old 03-13-2014, 12:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
He's a threat to them and their establishment, of course they're going to attak him. He destroys the false image of conservatives that liberals have created.

He's black so they can't call him a racist, he's a Dr. so he's obviously very well educated, they can't call him stupid or make the claim that he's uncaring about others. He speaks the truth and cuts through lies like a chainsaw against a pillow.

He is their biggest threat and they should be afraid. The liberals have no ammo against him.
Love the name "west coast republican". You are a brave person living in liberal land.

Yes Liberals watch for who is a threat and then go after them with a vengeance. I wonder lib eras still going on and on incessantly about the bridge? lol This is why they want Hillary to run, then they can call anyone who doesn't agree with her sexist. And of course they know there are idiots that will vote for her based on gender.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Love the name "west coast republican". You are a brave person living in liberal land.

Yes Liberals watch for who is a threat and then go after them with a vengeance. I wonder lib eras still going on and on incessantly about the bridge? lol This is why they want Hillary to run, then they can call anyone who doesn't agree with her sexist. And of course they know there are idiots that will vote for her based on gender.
Thanks!

If Carson runs and gets the nominee, Hillary can't accuse him of being a sexist because Carson could accuse her of being racist. He probably wouldn't do that though because he's a man of honor, but it certainlyput lliberals I a tough spot.

Like I said, Carson is like their cryptonite. They have no ammo against him.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:54 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I like Dr. Carson but this type of rhetoric is silly.
The above is right on.

This is REALLY silly. IMO, he is just feeding all you right wingers views on Obama as a Nazi. That whole line of thinking is silly and he is just setting himself up to not be taken seriously in the political realm IMO.

And FWIW, I also like Dr. Carson and I think he does a lot for underprivileged kids in regards to education through he and his wife's foundation, but this tirade on Obama is getting pretty silly.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:58 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
Oh and FWIW, if people are "afraid" to say what they believe, why is Dr. Carson saying such things lol.

I find it interesting that so many right wingers are so afraid to voice their opinion. No one really cares what you say so you should just go ahead and say it.

People who are afraid to say what's on their mind are just fearful people in general.

Also wanted to mention that I thought it hilarious that some poster mentioned "the establishment." It reminds me of a leftist, long haired, pot smoking, hippie lol. I always say that the uber left and uber right have way more in common than they have in dispute. The hippies and Tea Partiers should get together and have a Rx and marijuana fest.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:02 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,471,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
there are idiots that will vote for her based on gender.
Do you think Ben Carson would be getting as much attention if he were white?

Last edited by pch1013; 03-13-2014 at 01:58 PM..

Old 03-13-2014, 01:08 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,584,142 times
What makes me angry is how marginalized black conservative are by the MSM. The liberal media makes it look like there are only a very few black conservatives, and they are portrayed as Oreos, uncle toms, sellouts, etc.
When actually there are many bright, courageous, and exciting black conservatives that need to get more media time and exposure.

I imagine many blacks are just as fed up with our broken dysfunctional government, and would benefit by seeing more open and controversial political debate within the black community - not just the same old, same old, Democrat line.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:19 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,467,290 times
Back to the OP:
I thought Obama is communist! Thats what we have been told. Now it's revealed that he's actually Nazi. Go figure...
(Disclaimer: these days, for unknown reasons, every mad dog is king...)

Old 03-13-2014, 01:20 PM

Ben Carson On The Power Of The Mind | RealBenCarson.com

Thought this was a cool find. I recommend everyone watch it, regardless of political persuasion (its not about politics at all). The more and more I hear this man talk the more I admire him.

He's a pretty great human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies