Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 06:26 PM

30,470 posts, read 23,929,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
That is not breaking into the house if a resident of the house invites you in.
What you miss: THE DAD DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT THE TIME BECAUSE THE DAUGHTER SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW HIM!

Is that sinking in yet?

Old 03-13-2014, 06:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,278,146 times
Quote:
That is not breaking into the house if a resident of the house invites you in.

I snuck girls in my parents home when I was a teen a few times. This is not unusually behavior for American teens.

I got once or twice, sure my parents were not happy and told me to stop doing it, but the idea that they would have gotten a gun and shot the girl is just crazy. It never would have occurred to either of them.
2 am and some one is nailing your daughter? Yeah you are going to be a little ticked. This guy was obviously really ticked. We don't know all the facts. Maybe the young woman was loud and dad thought some guy was raping her. 2 am..... I wouldn't have shot the kid, but I would have booted his azz every step out of the house. At any rate Darwin wins and the gene pool may have been spared.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:30 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,315,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Never said it was the proper punishment. I said that the kid was stupid. 2 am in someones house humping a mans daughter. Yeah it's a good bet that dad might lay a beating on you if he catches you. It may be against the law, but I doubt many dad's on a jury would convict.
I never snuck into someones house at 2 am and never left a deposit when the parents were home during regular hours. I mean seriously the teen was stupid. Darwin wins again.
I don't care about what you think about the teen's behavior.

No, it is not a good bet that you might get beat. What world do you live in? Do teenagers have sex? Yes, Do teenagers have sex in their parents homes? Yes, Do most of those incidents even when found out end in violence? Uhm NO, it is flat out illegal.

I am a dad and I would convict because it is illegal what are gonna say you can break the law if I think you have a good reason?

Who cares what you did?

The dad was violent and probably a coward, but sadly he got to act out his issues with some unarmed teen.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:31 PM

46,427 posts, read 27,286,636 times
It's just sick to read this thread.....

The left has shown so much hate, with NOTHING to back up what they have said...hell even zimmerman was brought up again...(like bush)....

Will any leftie (you know who you are) back anything up?

Doubtful....but let's see what leftie really has some junk and back themselves up...

Tic-toc....

Old 03-13-2014, 06:33 PM

21,534 posts, read 10,663,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
This was not mentioned in the OP's link.
Do you have another source of information?
My source is the OP's link:

Quote:
The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that
there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He
reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
2 am and some one is nailing your daughter? Yeah you are going to be a little ticked. This guy was obviously really ticked. We don't know all the facts. Maybe the young woman was loud and dad thought some guy was raping her. 2 am..... I wouldn't have shot the kid, but I would have booted his azz every step out of the house. At any rate Darwin wins and the gene pool may have been spared.
Again, someone having sex with your daughter is not illegal the hour of the night is not illegal. Sure I'd be very upset with my daughter, but the idea that I'd say well boy I have to beat you now, is some ole fake movie tv type stuff. I tell that young get the f out of my house asap sure, but get a gun and shoot him, beat him up for what my daughter voluntarily did? No.

You are thinking backwards. The teenage boy behaved normally, sneaking into a girls home to have sex you my think wrong, but in the context of American society that is normal behavior for American teens.

Shooting an unarmed teen is not normal behavior, in this case darwin lost, the crazy one is the guy with the gun shooting unarmed teens.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:36 PM

63,917 posts, read 46,924,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Look at all of these ignorant know it alls. Real easy to dissect the situation when you're sitting in the comfort of your home, far away from the incident.

The other kids told the dad, in the wee hours of the morning, that there was someone in the daughter's room.
Dad finds the two in bed together
The daughter tells the dad that she does not know who it is.
Daughter denies being in bed together.
Dad says, "don't move".
The idiot teen goes to reach for something, who knows what it was.
The dad, at 2 something in the morning, in his daughter's room with a stranger that HE doesn't know, and she claims not to know, doesn't even hesitate to stop the person from doing a damn thing.
Daughter later says she knew him.

But you all sit back and act like they were having this conversation over a cup of tea in the middle of the afternoon on a brightly lit sunny day.

Such stupidity.
I added the other points from the story.

It's 2:00 AM and dad has a gun and his 17 year old daughter lies, and in doing so set him up.
Dad does not sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer but then again, it's 2:00AM and none of us were there.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What you miss: THE DAD DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT THE TIME BECAUSE THE DAUGHTER SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW HIM!

Is that sinking in yet?
I don't believe anything the dad says. His actions prove there is something very wrong with him.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:38 PM

21,534 posts, read 10,663,821 times
Quote:
Why does that need to be drummed in? Especially when almost certainly that father did the SAME THING when he was a teen and didn't have money or a place to take his girlfriend.

Again, seriously where do we imagine teenagers have sex? In a lot of places, but surely in their parents homes, and guess what those parents usually don't know that their son or daughter has brought their boyfriend or girlfriend to their homes to have sex, but the idea that if the parent comes home and finds this out that violence has to ensue is just very weird and illegal behavior.
Like I said, the father was woken up in the middle of the night by another child saying someone was in his daughter's room, so he went in the room with a gun. If he had gone to the bathroom and heard noises and walked in on his daughter with the boy, I'm sure the outcome would have been entirely different. If his daughter had said, "Daddy, don't shoot Jared!" the outcome would have been entirely different. Instead, she said she didn't know the guy. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:38 PM

46,427 posts, read 27,286,636 times
Quote:
Again, someone having sex with your daughter is not illegal the hour of the night is not illegal. Sure I'd be very upset with my daughter, but the idea that I'd say well boy I have to beat you now, is some ole fake movie tv type stuff. I tell that young get the f out of my house asap sure, but get a gun and shoot him, beat him up for what my daughter voluntarily did? No.

You are thinking backwards. The teenage boy behaved normally, sneaking into a girls home to have sex you my think wrong, but in the context of American society that is normal behavior for American teens.

Shooting an unarmed teen is not normal behavior, in this case darwin lost, the crazy one is the guy with the gun shooting unarmed teens.
Having sex with a 16 year old is not illegal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies