Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 07:33 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Here's a link from the CBO with projections that the deficit will continue to decline through 2015 and rise again beginning 2016 for the next 8 years, along with other information. Just FYI.
Exactly, just in time for Democrats to blame the next Republican President for the increases..

The lack of moral character in Democrats is astounding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 07:36 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,405,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
if tax cuts generate economic prosperity which increases revenues which reduces the deficits, then whats the problem? ooh, we wouldnt want the people creating a growing economy, left wing kooks think that its the responsibility of the government, despite, having only 10% of the federal spending ability..

I laugh at liberals who somehow think that an entity like the government can grow an economy thats 10x its size, while refusing to believe that the people hold the economic purse even though they spend 90% of the nations dollars.

The private sector you love... it can't create prosperity with a crumbling infrastructure and uneducated population.

Old 07-28-2014, 07:41 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
No friend you have stolen my visa card and are taking money out but u took less out today than yesterday but before u stole it I owed 9 trillion now I owe 18

Old 07-28-2014, 07:52 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post

The private sector you love... it can't create prosperity with a crumbling infrastructure and uneducated population.
I'm sorry, I was unaware that we didnt have functional roads in this country was also unaware that the public because stupid because the economy collapsed.

Here I am, thinking that people went to school for 16 years, and an economic collapse didnt affect what they knew, but you come along and tell me that an economic collapse which takes place over a handful of years now makes everyone dumb and we have to start educating the public all over again..

Maybe you need to be re-educated, I dont..

Old 07-29-2014, 03:21 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
I love how right-wingers try to hide the self-serving nature of their claptrap marginalizing the basic needs of others to safeguard their own comfort and luxury. Avaricious, egoistic, immoral - hallmarks of the right-wing perspective.
not as much as ...
Wrong. Far more than. FAR more than. Right-wingers making up vacuous dodges for the moral repudiation of their corrupt perspectives is so common now that it is expected, and as a consequence of no consequence. All right-wingers think or care about are themselves - what can they do to make things work better for themselves, without a second thought for others. Callous and egoistic disregard for others - a hallmark of the right-wing. Many of them haven't a stitch of moral fiber.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:26 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,405,433 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, I was unaware that we didnt have functional roads in this country was also unaware that the public because stupid because the economy collapsed..
Clearly you haven't driven though this country recently. Our roads are disgraceful.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:21 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Interesting.

Because I already knew it would in 2008 if private borrowing were to increase like it has. That was my only surprise. Even I did not realize American appetite for consumer debt.

Why don't you realize what the deficit is ?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/21874539-post1.html

But I also predicted that the drooling, crossed eyed, glue sniffing , American public, with appliances smarter than they are, would be dumb founded again at the perpetual debt cycle......

Oh looky we are saved:

FRB: G.19 Release-- Consumer Credit

Old 07-29-2014, 10:27 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, I was unaware that we didnt have functional roads in this country was also unaware that the public because stupid because the economy collapsed.

Here I am, thinking that people went to school for 16 years, and an economic collapse didnt affect what they knew, but you come along and tell me that an economic collapse which takes place over a handful of years now makes everyone dumb and we have to start educating the public all over again..

Maybe you need to be re-educated, I dont..
The American public is ineducable. However the occasional knuckle massage relaxes me.

Old 07-29-2014, 11:57 AM

3,569 posts, read 2,520,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
No friend you have stolen my visa card and are taking money out but u took less out today than yesterday but before u stole it I owed 9 trillion now I owe 18

Point taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies