Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care about what Donald Sterling said
Yes 36 14.34%
No I Do Not Care 235 93.63%
Other 11 4.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 07:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
This is going to end badly for the NBA.

Of course, the NBA quietly enabled this idiot by ignoring him, and then handing him Chris Paul on a platter (after Stern revoked the trade that was going to send Paul to the Lakers).

The final thumb in the eye will be when the cancer-stricken Sterling announces he is filing for divorce........thus dragging this three-ring circus out even longer.
How? They have network contracts. You do understand what a contract is right. It will all go away as it is. The final thumb will be when liberals buy his team for hundreds of millions of dollars. Eat it Sterling........lol

All the NBA owners are now scared the "mob" may come after them next if they say something the "mob" doesn't approve of. Good work bullies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 07:34 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to the story or to this thread.

But oh, my, I saw most of the BaaBaaWaaWaa interview.

What a brain-dead little trollop. What on earth do grown men see in women (?) like her? She's unattractive and dumber than an empty box.

Goodness!
He's married... he doesn't care about her smarts. Prety sure she has talent that he loves.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How? They have network contracts. You do understand what a contract is right. It will all go away as it is. The final thumb will be when liberals buy his team for hundreds of millions of dollars. Eat it Sterling........lol

All the NBA owners are now scared the "mob" may come after them next if they say something the "mob" doesn't approve of. Good work bullies.
Its not about the money... its about the power. He finally has a team that is built for a deep playoff run and he can't sit in the front row and enjoy it. The guy probably waited his whole life for this moment.

You keep talking about his profit when he sells the team. The guy already has a few Billion. He doesnt care about the money... the last thing a man wants is to be FORCED to do something he doesn't want to do.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:45 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Old men feel young with a younger woman on their arm. She's in the restroom making fun of him and he's sitting at a table thinking about how she makes him feel. He's rich and doesn't give a rat's behind what anyone else thinks. He and Paula Deen. It's all so exciting. Two more white people bite the dust. It makes the lives of the minorities so very much better. Just think! TWO more white people.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Its not about the money... its about the power. He finally has a team that is built for a deep playoff run and he can't sit in the front row and enjoy it. The guy probably waited his whole life for this moment.

You keep talking about his profit when he sells the team. The guy already has a few Billion. He doesnt care about the money... the last thing a man wants is to be FORCED to do something he doesn't want to do.
You really think that is what this guy is living on? I got a 60" big one............he probably has bigger. Easier to watch the game on the tube too........as I've learned. Miss the BBq's at Arrowhead but I don't have to drive hours after anymore. Yes he has more money then we will ever see. You really think he cares that somebody will steal his team for millions. LOL. Hell he apparently has cancer too so doubt he worries too much about how many dunks Blake has. Maybe did prior. The "mob" think they are sticking it to the "man" but they are just barking............like usual.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Old men feel young with a younger woman on their arm. She's in the restroom making fun of him and he's sitting at a table thinking about how she makes him feel. He's rich and doesn't give a rat's behind what anyone else thinks. He and Paula Deen. It's all so exciting. Two more white people bite the dust. It makes the lives of the minorities so very much better. Just think! TWO more white people.
So you are what you declare to despise............nice.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:27 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Quote:
So you are what you declare to despise............nice.
What are you talking about? I haven't declared to despise anything.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
What are you talking about? I haven't declared to despise anything.
"Two more white people bite the dust"

Nice.............I wonder if an evil black billionaire owner said that you would scream...........

Old 05-05-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
You really think that is what this guy is living on? I got a 60" big one............he probably has bigger. Easier to watch the game on the tube too........as I've learned. Miss the BBq's at Arrowhead but I don't have to drive hours after anymore. Yes he has more money then we will ever see. You really think he cares that somebody will steal his team for millions. LOL. Hell he apparently has cancer too so doubt he worries too much about how many dunks Blake has. Maybe did prior. The "mob" think they are sticking it to the "man" but they are just barking............like usual.
Dude, he didnt catch cancer last week.

Hes had it for a few years.

Of course he cares about the game.. I know you want it to be one way but its the other way.

Ckippers are finally hot and he is banned. He cares...

Old 05-05-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
"Two more white people bite the dust"

Nice.............I wonder if an evil black billionaire owner said that you would scream...........
You should take a break... you clearly are off your game.

I'm pretty sure that post was sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies