Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2014, 10:57 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,988,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I'm waiting to see his tape at what provoked the incident. Does he have more or is this all there is?. A few thoughts. One, if she was black and talked as ignorantly as that, would she be racist? I've seen videos where black women go off the deep end like that on other black people and use that kind of language. I've also seen videos of white women going off like that on other white people. They used equally foul language but race didn't get brought into it. So... I don't think racism is the major issue here, at least I hope people can see that and raise their perspective up a bit. What you have is an extremely irate and foul mouthed woman who goes off on a guy for allegedly doing something that frightened her kids. The kids seemed okay, though. But the guy seemed to be willing to keep her going. He had the right to be mad( assuming he didn't do anything to provoke her and we don't know if he did or didn't. I'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point) at what she said but verbal abuse by her really did no harm to him. Until she began to threaten him, that is.
Me, I'm an easy going guy and have walked away from a holes and idiots that want a fight or an argument or throw a hissy fit over something minor. There are CRAZY people out there and getting into it with them needlessly is just... STUPID.
Another thread waster, keep 'em coming.
And what's the old saying? How you respond to ignorance and hate from somebody tells more about you than their hate and ignorance says about them.
I agree with your point. I think calling someone a n-word is racist, but that doesn't necessarily make that person racist. That really isn't the issue here. I think it was more disturbing how she was threatening him and how she was willing to keep her kids in that environment, in which she was contributing to. If this was a regular old argument, then I can understand why filming this would not have been great, but given the language she was using, I think filming this served a purpose.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:01 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
I have read most of your comments and I honestly do not understand if you are purposely arguing with people just for entertainment, you don't like to read others comments or you are just straight up in denial.

I think anybody with an ounce of common sense realize why he still remained and would have done the same. He did exactly what we are dealing with now, drawing attention to behavior that was shown towards him so that he could report her and also use it as a teachable moment. He saw behavior that was abusive, intimidating and threatening, so naturally he wanted to get some type of proof. How many people do you know will go to the police and say they were threatened without any proof and be able to prove their case? I don't know if you are a woman or not, I am assuming you are, but as a man, if you say that a woman threatened you, you will be laughed at. This woman was very violent and irrational.

Also, consider the fact that the whole time, this man stayed in his car and never stepped out while filming this. The woman walked over to him and even threatened him several times. She was clearly the aggressor. Their actions, at least on film, were not equal. If he was in his car, and they were both wrong, then what was stopping her from getting in her car and going away?

I don't blame him for recording this. If someone was that disrespectful and that violent towards me, I would want some proof of it too.
If he started the car to leave.....why not just leave???

He would need not poof if he had just rolled up his window and went on his way. (if it was down)

IMO....he stayed for the fight.

They both were wrong.....IMO.

BTW....if I felt "threated and intimidated"....I would have just put the car in gear and deescalated the encounter.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Why was he inconsiderate of the kids? What did he do that was wrong? Why should he be forced to leave? He has a right to be there and based on the film, he did not do anything to the kids. If the kids were really a concern, then the mother should have took them out of that environment. End of story.
He was not forced to leave....in fact he sat right there.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:04 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
i'm having great difficulty believing this woman is actually a stripper.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:08 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,988,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
If he started the car to leave.....why not just leave???

He would need not poof if he had just rolled up his window and went on his way. (if it was down)

IMO....he stayed for the fight.

They both were wrong.....IMO.

BTW....if I felt "threated and intimidated"....I would have just put the car in gear and deescalated the encounter.
He needed proof because according to his account, she was saying some of the same things before he filmed.

As far as you leaving, again, it depends on your perspective. To a certain point, he perhaps didn't feel threaten enough to leave, but as you saw as soon as she said she was going to throw coffee on him, he rolled up the window. There was probably a better way of him handling the situation but I don't think what he did was wrong. If she didn't want herself or her kids filmed then she could have left.

Let me ask you this, if somebody was mugging you on the streets and there was a person nearby that was recording it, are you telling me, that you would not want to have video evidence of that happening? You believe the person should run?

Old 06-09-2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
He needed proof because according to his account, she was saying some of the same things before he filmed.

As far as you leaving, again, it depends on your perspective. To a certain point, he perhaps didn't feel threaten enough to leave, but as you saw as soon as she said she was going to throw coffee on him, he rolled up the window. There was probably a better way of him handling the situation but I don't think what he did was wrong. If she didn't want herself or her kids filmed then she could have left.

Let me ask you this, if somebody was mugging you on the streets and there was a person nearby that was recording it, are you telling me, that you would not want to have video evidence of that happening? You believe the person should run?
I really do not understand the comparison.....but....

I would want them to film......and make it available for all my friend to watch beat the crap out of the person....on a good day.

On a bad day.....I always carry a gun..... the guy in the car is lucky she did not use one if she had it.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:15 AM

1,267 posts, read 3,075,578 times
Lol at people saying its staged. Why would she have her kids there then? What about all the random people walking through the store behind them? Oh yeah they staged it in a gas station. The gas station owners allowed the filming crew into their property. Oh yeah they hired the kids and told them specifically to play around and act like there are little devils. Pfft please. Use common sense.

Lol at people saying its that guy's fault for provoking her. What? How was he provoking her? She started it first. He was just sitting in his truck. Should he just put his head down and leave and let racism go on? Or should he taken his phone out an record a crazy racist person going at him in order to show it to the world?

He ruined her life? Her life is already ruined. She is a stripper that is obviously has a bad attitude and is not a good mother. Have you seen her interview? She does not want to admit she was wrong. She is now saying he called her a "cracker" first even though that was never mentioned when she was being recorded. Now she is saying that she is bi polar, she is playing the victim card. When asked about things that she couldnt answer, she just started crying as an excuse. She is not sick, she is just a racist dummy and there are millions of them. There is nothing wrong with exposing them.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:17 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,992,889 times
While she definitely has issues with race, he seemed to enjoy pushing her buttons and watching her snap. Why bother? People like her are a dime a dozen. She reads as a person that is unstable more than being a pure out and out racist. If he was overweight, she would have called him fat...she was just going for the jugular.

His video definitely was shocking, but I would love to see what occurred before he started recording.

He really should have just driven away.

On the other hand, her life will suck and she will have an even harder time hustling on a pole now that this footage has gotten press.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
While she definitely has issues with race, he seemed to enjoy pushing her buttons and watching her snap. Why bother? People like her are a dime a dozen. She reads as a person that is unstable more than being a pure out and out racist. If he was overweight, she would have called him fat...she was just going for the jugular.

His video definitely was shocking, but I would love to see what occurred before he started recording.

He really should have just driven away.

On the other hand, her life will suck and she will have a hard time due now that this footage has gotten press.
IMO....if she is a stripper......her tips will be great for a few weeks.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:22 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,992,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
IMO....if she is a stripper......her tips will be great for a few weeks.
She's two shakes from being a lot lizard at a truck stop. Her behavior screams meth user. Sad for her kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies