Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You poor thing. You don't seem to realize Ds held both houses for the majority of 0Boy's rule.
Nah, you're the poor thing who doesn't see to realize the post I replied to used the present tense ( as in "Obama thinks he doesn't have to work with congress ") and I responded in kind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
You poor thing. You don't seem to realize Ds held both houses for the majority of 0Boy's rule.
At this point, that's incorrect.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,672,866 times
We had the choice between the guy who pretended to care about anyone not in the top .1% verses the guy who didn't even pretend. It was a tough choice but we picked the guy who pretended and hoped he wasn't just pretending.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Congress REFUSES to work with Obama but you know that, right?

But I see you still refuse to address the issue of the lousy opponents Obama faced and prefer the easy 'race' way out.
uhm, That's what they are supposed to do if they don't like his policies. What? you thought because "the one" got elected he should have his way with everything?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
You are kidding....right????
Um no. Point out a post where that person has no history of saying racist things on P&OC that has objectively criticized the President's policies and was called racist for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And for Obama supporters, anyone who doesn't agree with Obama's policies and breathing was considered racist.
Um no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
That statement is a complete lie. I've seen people called racists for disagreeing with Obama's policies in MSM, CD forums, newspaper articles, programs interviewing the administration's mouthpieces and other venues. Be honest, at least.
It's not a lie. Point out any posts on this forum made by posters that haven't said anything racist on this site that objectively called out the President's policies and was called racist for that.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:30 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
We had the choice between the guy who pretended to care about anyone not in the top .1% verses the guy who didn't even pretend. It was a tough choice but we picked the guy who pretended and hoped he wasn't just pretending.
LOL, true but sad.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uhm, That's what they are supposed to do if they don't like his policies. What? you thought because "the one" got elected he should have his way with everything?
Uh, and the POTUS isn't supposed to do the same when he doesn't like the work? of Congress?

No, I've NEVER thought (or said) he should have his way with everything but I sure as hell see no reason for him to kowtow to Congress either.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Uh, and the POTUS isn't supposed to do the same when he doesn't like the work? of Congress?

No, I've NEVER thought (or said) he should have his way with everything but I sure as hell see no reason for him to kowtow to Congress either.
lol sure

Old 06-10-2014, 10:36 AM

Obama is governing by phone and pen.

Obama and his administration thinks they can bully his enemies into submission. (his enemies being Americans who don't agree with him). When the liberal agenda clock strikes the end. He is setting his supporters up for a demoralizing rout.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:02 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Many people who voted for Obama do not support his views anymore. Why?

Surely, you jest.

They never knew what his views were in the first place. If they vaguely heard something, they didn't understand it.

0bama voters aren't exactly intellectual pillars.
Just the usual rudeness, I see.

Obama voters are all over this thread saying why they don't support him. Yet here you cons are, still making stuff up and being rude and nasty. Facts posted right in front of your face by the actual people about whom this thread is written have no meaning for you.

The question was asked of Obama voters, and you Obama haters flocked here to lie about other people.

Stunning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies