Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 12:32 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,043,466 times

Advertisements

"On CNN’s “New Day” Monday morning, hosts Andrew Cuomo and Brooke Baldwin discussed the possibility of a Clinton 2016 presidential run. Cuomo had mentioned that Clinton was already raking in fundraising dollars, “freezing” the pockets of donors who would otherwise potentially lend money to other presidential contenders.

“We couldn’t help her anymore than we have,” Cuomo said, pointing at himself. (Baldwin laughed an “I know.”) ”She’s gotten just a free-ride so far from the media. We’re the biggest ones promoting her campaign, so it better happen.”

"Cuomo’s brother, Andrew Cuomo, is the Democratic Governor of New York and is considered a potential 2016 contender."

CNN anchor jokingly admits the media has given Hillary a 'free ride' | Red Alert Politics

You can see the Youtube upload here:
Chris Cuomo: Media Has Given Hillary A 'Free Ride' - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 12:36 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,238,014 times
They tested the waters with Obama. It worked, now its no holds barred. They are letting the media campaigning go full tilt with the next progressive favorite. MSM is officially dead.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:38 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
They tested the waters with Obama. It worked, now its no holds barred. They are letting the media campaigning go full tilt with the next progressive favorite. MSM is officially dead.
I thought Fox News was MSM, they are always bragging about how high their ratings are.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:40 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,675,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I thought Fox News was MSM, they are always bragging about how high their ratings are.
Yeah, who the crap even watches CNN anyway? Dogs whose owners left the TV on for them? People in airports?

Old 06-10-2014, 12:42 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,043,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It partly is, but FOX is the one black sheep out of the herd. FOX is biased as well no doubt, I don't trust them, but I do trust them over the other news outlets. I watch FOX for commentary mainly, Bill O' Riley, Megan Kelly, Huckabee, and Stossel. I don't watch them as "News".

However FOX is not CNN, so I'm unsure as to why you brought it up in the first place seeing as how FOX has nothing to do with this thread.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:45 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Yeah, who the crap even watches CNN anyway? Dogs whose owners left the TV on for them? People in airports?
That made me laugh, I think the last time I watch CNN wad in the airport right after realizing my flight was delayed.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:49 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,037,497 times
Good, whatever it takes to keep the repugs out of power works for me!

Old 06-10-2014, 12:53 PM

741 posts, read 765,023 times
I'm suspecting that the person who posted the video didn't look at it beforehand, or that the context in which the remarks were made was lost on him/her.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:10 PM

23,585 posts, read 17,266,039 times
In what fanatsy world does A Coumo think he is a presidential contender?

That guy is tripping on his ego. As AG he threatened to reveal the names of the AIG bonus recipients...in other words he was ready to turn over the guys to the crowd and enable their persecution all the while acting as NYAG.

The media bias admission is not really necessary as it is obvious to any clear thinking viewer that the media is a pure porpaganda machine for the liberal dems that have hijacked the dem party.

A vote for HRC is a vote wasted when America needs an ethical and qualified leader.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:22 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,870,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
In what fanatsy world does A Coumo think he is a presidential contender?

That guy is tripping on his ego. As AG he threatened to reveal the names of the AIG bonus recipients...in other words he was ready to turn over the guys to the crowd and enable their persecution all the while acting as NYAG.

The media bias admission is not really necessary as it is obvious to any clear thinking viewer that the media is a pure porpaganda machine for the liberal dems that have hijacked the dem party.

A vote for HRC is a vote wasted when America needs an ethical and qualified leader.

Lol......when Cuomo was in a teenager, he worked on his dad's mayoral campaign. It seems that Ed Koch bristled when some media talking-head decided to ask Koch -- a lifelong bachelor -- about whether he was straight or gay.

Koch replied "It's none of your f**king business".

Team Cuomo decided that was a "slogan worthy" piece of gossip, and soon, "Vote For Cuomo, Not The Homo" signs appeared in and around NYC. Of course, Team Cuomo claimed it wasn't them, but Cuomo was the only one who would have benefitted from it.

Only in NYC.....

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/01/...gn-signs-95612

Maybe if a Hollywood actor runs against Hillary, we can brush off the Cuomo slogan: "Vote For A Thespian, Not A Lesbian"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies