Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 08:39 PM

26,696 posts, read 15,247,963 times

Advertisements

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker not target of criminal probe into campaign coordination - The Washington Post

I guess that drama is gone and I am sure some MSNBC folks will issue apologies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2014, 08:49 PM

27,782 posts, read 16,293,283 times
Looks like their phoney scandal went nowhere fast. Oh and I wouldnt hold my breath for that apology.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:15 AM

26,696 posts, read 15,247,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Looks like their phoney scandal went nowhere fast. Oh and I wouldnt hold my breath for that apology.
You would think anyone with integrity would apologize for running with the story and expanding it to smear his character.

Anyone honest knows that this was a liberal hit job meant to ding his poll numbers as many people won't hear the retraction.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:24 AM

27,782 posts, read 16,293,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You would think anyone with integrity would apologize for running with the story and expanding it to smear his character.

Anyone honest knows that this was a liberal hit job meant to ding his poll numbers as many people won't hear the retraction.
Sure it was.. the hit gets first page the retraction gets buried and the damage is done.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:47 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,751,990 times
Not just MSNBC, the whole MSM owes him an apology. But he'll never get it. His opponent is now running ads with the clips from the TV stations covering the "scandal" and refuses to take them down even with the prosecutor's new statements.

And that was also after the opponent lied and said she wasn't going to use the investigation as part of her campaign.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:03 AM

38,593 posts, read 22,463,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They have been trying to run with this phony scandal for four years now.

A partisan democrat district attorney got a thought in his head one day that he just knows Walker broke campaign laws. So he subpena all records from dozens of conservatives groups, raided their homes and offices, and forced them to sign nondisclosure agreements so they could not tell anyone. It was a partisan witch hunt of a fishing trip.

The judges had to go in and put a stop to it all, because there was absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing at all. They did catch some people of stealing money, but never found any evidence of the original intent of this destructive effort against Walker.

This was the awesome power of a tyrannical government set loose, barging into homes and offices with impunity, East German Stasi police style, grabbing wahtever they wanted, from whoever they wanted, and forcing them all to remain silent.... and still they found NOTHING!!!!

Old 06-28-2014, 09:14 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,835,982 times
This is how liberal media and democrats roll. If anyone is perceived as a threat they go on a major attack. In the U.S. we have freedom of speech which to politicians means and media they have the freedom to lie.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:16 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,254,131 times
I guess Obama meant it when he said he would punish his enemies. Election season is going to be interesting.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:25 AM

59,527 posts, read 27,669,904 times
I won't be holding my breathe for the apologies from all the lefty C-D posters on the other thread about this.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:34 AM

23,700 posts, read 17,372,961 times
Obama's propaganda machine , formerly called the 'press' , has determined that compensating for the people and their elected representatives profound incompetence and prejudice is no longer worth the effort.

They now believe that rather than injecting objective writing to balance the uninformed views of the people and their partisan legislators, the real value and cash profit is accepting obama administration's view that 'people' need to be cared for and will never express intelligent views and choices.

Thus when Pelosi uttered those immortal words, 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it", the media didn't blink and the revolution did not start.

Normally, a pelosi spokesperson would have told the media she was resting comfortably in the hospital and would not seek a new term because she wanted to spend more time with her family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies