Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 04:34 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
You mean his SSN is all over the internet? Ya know if my SSN was all over the internet I think I'd probably try to get a different one
Oh wow! The lengths you go to defend Obama!

Try thinking instead of going into knee-jerk reaction when it comes to your idol, Obama.

Even if he got a new SSN and it was run through E-verify and it was legitimately his number, it would come back to him.

He has made no effort to get a new SSN. He still is using a fake SSN.

Did you even make an effort to research this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2014, 04:35 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Sadly Bill is 100% right liberals have corrupted the press!

Bill O'Reilly: Talking Points Memo - Bill O'Reilly: Subverting American democracy
O'Reilly isn't a journalist, as no journalist hosts Inside Edition as his first gig. He is a result of Murdock's desire to bring Fleet St to the USA.

bill o'reilly inside edition - Bing Videos

Old 06-28-2014, 04:58 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
How amusing that Bill O'Reilly is opining on corruption by the press. This guy is a total sellout for $$$$. I was acquainted with him and some of his friends at one time. He left CBS News because of his arrogance. He claimed Bob Schieffer had "bigfooted" him on a story about the Falklands and left in a huff. Then he went to ABC and thought he would be on the bench for Peter Jennings or Ted Koppel's job. Didn't get enough airtime and Forrest Sawyer was getting all the attention, so he left and went to King World Productions on Inside Edition (a sensationalist tabloid tv program). I found this odd considering all of his bluster regarding journalistic integrity. The reason? Plain and simple--for the money--he was bought and paid for. So excuse me, but this guy has not got a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing other members of the press, who he has always resented, regarding corruption. Trashing all one's principles for big bucks sounds pretty close to dishonesty and corruption.

Old 06-28-2014, 05:34 PM

409 posts, read 258,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are talking as if there is not an investigation into whether or not campaign finance laws are being investigated. they are.

The only true thing about what you posted is that walker is not the direct target, its the groups that worked for him.
See, this is the perfect example of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about due to slanted media coverage. There was an investigation. Past tense. It was shut down by two judges because the Democrat prosecutors had no evidence and were violating the civil liberties of conservative organizations.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker not target of criminal probe into campaign coordination - The Washington Post

Quote:
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) was not a target of a criminal investigation into illegal campaign coordination that was halted earlier this year, according to an attorney for the special prosecutor overseeing the case.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:17 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Just because you are so brainwashed into thinking everyone that isn't a fascist neo-Confederate is a communist out to get, doesn't mean I'm not. You are so far right, Mussolini is waving you hello to come have a seat with him"

And all you do is parrot the left talking points, and throw insults .
List the left-wing talking points I parrot out. Let's read them. I'll tell you right now, my past posts on this thread are not left-wing talking points. Put down the Rush Limbaugh and wake up for once in your life.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:23 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
Are we actually using Bill O as a source?
Yes, and conservatives highly regard him as one of the best sources.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:25 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,714,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yes, and conservatives highly regard him as one of the best sources.
Then conservatives should read what actual historians have said about his books, which are full of errors and distortions.

I can't imagine what he says on the air is any more well-thought-out than his writings.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:32 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
It will be interesting to see how many libs, who post constantly on here, how they respond.
They will say that Bill O'Reilly is a conservative and therefore anything he says is a lie. It's the standard response to anything which originates from Fox News. Simply by originating from Fox News, they automatically dismiss it.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:39 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
They will say that Bill O'Reilly is a conservative and therefore anything he says is a lie. It's the standard response to anything which originates from Fox News. Simply by originating from Fox News, they automatically dismiss it.
You mean how you guys do the same from anything that comes from MSNBC or HuffPo? Please, you guys are the same as the liberals you accuse of, don't pretend you aren't

Old 06-28-2014, 09:59 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
If a story hurts the leftists' agenda to destroy America (and there have been many in the last six years), then the networks certainly won't report it. It is very sad what journalism has become.
Become??? my azz. It's been a propaganda machine for a long long time and there have been times in the past when it was worse than now. Just research what the "Yellow journalism" was up to around the time of the Spanish American war. William Randolph Hearst used to brag that he was responsible for the war. Since that war was the beginning of American Imperialism, I'd say that the Hearst media empire has had serious permanent effects on the country. The reason biased news reporting, and out and out propaganda was far worse in the past is that there was a time when the press was the only source for news and information. In today's world there is little excuse for a person who is truly interested in becoming informed to be hoodwinked by any one source. I find that most people who are completely fooled by either the right or the left are fooled by their own choice. It's the old echo chamber syndrome. They want to believe any and all negative BS about the other side and agree with any and all positive BS about their own side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies