Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 10:34 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
While the iranians build nuclear weapons? You would allow them to have an arsenal?
What kind of nuclear weapons?

Just trying to correct lies and liars....

Mircea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2014, 10:45 AM

16 posts, read 14,430 times
Quote:
So let's see now, we have putin and his poodles shooting down commercial civilian jetliners, we see another of his poodles in syria barrel-bombing whole neighborhoods and sending militias to stab women and children to death by the thousands, putin the dog himself abrogating treaties to grab crimea - I've hear no screeching of "end the occupation!" by the far left/anti-american trash regarding that situation, almost 100,000 illegals walk across the border in a huge surge that will further massively drain the resources of the US as they collect their welfare and other benefits, the IRS "lost email" fiasco, and now we have a real winner - the ridiculous, endless, iranian "diplomatic negotiations" that have dragged on for what, TEN YEARS has been extended for another four months, as if that will make the slightest difference.

Has this country learned that making agreements with scum-hole countries like iran will not be adhered to by the scum-hole country?

When will this country learn that obama is an abject disaster like no other, and he needs to step down asap before a new major catastrophe occurs?

It's like a race to the finish line to see how many more screw-ups he can perform before his term ends.

Allowing a nuclear weapons-capable iran might be the worst of all of them.

Please explain how the USA (or anyone else) will prevent a nation capable of producing nuclear weapons from doing exactly that.

For the record, neither the USA nor anyone else ever has prevented it.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:23 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,231,567 times
Not sure what Iran is actually capable of yet, but the deciding factor will be when Israel decides they pose too much of a threat, that is when action will be taken. Of course you will see world leaders running around like their hair is on fire and the obligatory bleating about how no one knew how close Iran was to producing a nuclear weapon. It would be comical if the leadership in Iran were not bat ---- crazy.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:28 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
The Iranians are a very long away from any nuclear weapons...and they don't have any delivery system anyway. Politically they are moving in a more moderate direction and their citizens are sick of sanctions.
I had no idea we had such a high-level intelligence expert with such deep knowledge of their program, wow. Perhaps the CIA should bring you in as a consultant to teach them how to improve their intelligence gathering methods. Let's see, they run the world's largest, most powerful clandestine organization with the best trained operatives in the world, and you read the newspapers - but YOU'RE the expert.

Quote:
Looking at the world with rose-colored glasses isn't any better than looking at them through dark lenses...they are equally blinding. Reality is very clear.
I know 3 facts: 1) the US, despite having the best intel org in the world still got blind-sided by india and pakistan when they tested their nukes. 2) iran is a cancerous terror state like no other; it is a nation separate from all others in its support for war and terrorism across the planet. 3) iran is run by a theocratic dictatorship that regularly murders its own and other nations' citizens, and cannot be trusted.

Those 3 facts are sufficient to be overly cautious and unwilling to cut any deal with them - that regime should have been wiped off the map years ago.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
What kind of nuclear weapons?
You have absolutely nothing to offer, and it would be best if you stayed out of my threads.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:24 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,093,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
The Iranians are a very long away from any nuclear weapons...and they don't have any delivery system anyway. Politically they are moving in a more moderate direction and their citizens are sick of sanctions.

Looking at the world with rose-colored glasses isn't any better than looking at them through dark lenses...they are equally blinding. Reality is very clear.
They are not a long way in their production of nuclear weapons and that's not really the trivial point. They are not moving moderate at all, their ideology hasn't changed from western demands. They violated international agreements by producing illegal military research and are violating UNSC chapter 7 resolutions to halt all activities and show them in full transparency. So apologizing or creating false facts simply allows for other countries to follow suit without repercussions.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:48 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
You have absolutely nothing to offer, and it would be best if you stayed out of my threads.
Can't handle when someone calls out your completely unfounded claims?

You sound like John McCain - angry, unhinged, and completely lacking any facts or even a casual knowledge of the situation.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:29 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Proof Surrogate

Substituting a distracting comment for a real proof.

Why can't you answer such a simple question?

Quote:
I had no idea we had such a high-level intelligence expert with such deep knowledge of their program, wow.
It doesn't require an high-level intelligence expert.

All it requires is someone who is trained, educated, experienced and intimately familiar with nuclear weapons infrastructure.

04-28-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
No kidding. I told all of you that years ago.

When I see evidence of a nuclear weapons program infrastructure in Iran, I'll let you all know.

Atomically...

Mircea
Quote:
I know 3 facts: 1) the US, despite having the best intel org in the world still got blind-sided by india and pakistan when they tested their nukes.
The US had knowledge of their nuclear weapons programs. Obviously, you have trouble distinguishing a test-shot from a nuclear weapons program. In case you didn't know, they aren't the same thing.

If you bought into the propaganda and hype about Iran's alleged nuclear weapon program, well, that doesn't say much about you.

If you don't understand the economic implications of the Iranian Oil Bourse, that says even less.

Offering....

Mircea

Old 07-19-2014, 10:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
We're not going to war with Iran...sorry.

So take that message back to your buddy Netanyahu.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Can't handle when someone calls out your completely unfounded claims? You sound like John McCain - angry, unhinged, and completely lacking any facts or even a casual knowledge of the situation.
That poster asked a nonsense question: "What kind of nuclear weapons?"

Which is totally irrelevant - what does the type of nuclear weapon iran is developing make ANY difference, all are illegal. Rather than address MY OP, they entered my thread and started trolling.

Then, they accused me of lying with this line: "Just trying to correct lies and liars...." With no evidence, no facts, obviously here simply to troll.

Given that i know more about iran and the mideast than you by about 50,000 times, perhaps you should be the ones asking questions, instead of slinging BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies