Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:26 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,243,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Congrats for making this political in the 2nd posting...
Are you lost?

Did you not realize which forum you are in?

*Hint*: This is a political forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 11:29 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,748,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Sorry DumDumocrats..............this is just the beginning.

Everything surrounding home manufacturing of firearms....open source code, composites, CNC, sintered metal, 3d printers, off the self parts/kits........will just get cheaper, more sophisticated
and more reliable.

Time for the Stinkocrats to start yammering about banning all this stuff, YAY!!!!
At this rate byy 2020 the idea of bans will be alien concept..

Old 07-28-2014, 11:36 PM

22,666 posts, read 24,627,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
At this rate byy 2020 the idea of bans will be alien concept..

Well, watch for some very stinky Scumiticians to push for regulating a LOT of things associated with home manufacturing.

And yes, I would not be surprised if THEY push to make home manufacturing of firearms illegal, a felony.

Old 07-29-2014, 03:26 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,748,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Well, watch for some very stinky Scumiticians to push for regulating a LOT of things associated with home manufacturing.

And yes, I would not be surprised if THEY push to make home manufacturing of firearms illegal, a felony.
If they do maybe we need to water the tree of liberty some red fluid of tyrants..The tree is very parched.

Old 07-29-2014, 05:18 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Does that mean that a printed gun has the same serial number ..if a gun even has a serial number...oops I don't know the answer...the must have something because they are registered so I assume they have some kind of number...
Quote:

God I can not wait until the affordable 3D metal printer arrives.

Old 07-29-2014, 05:28 AM

46,319 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
You are assuming you can detect intelligence.

Which is a very big assumption.

No, you have very clearly shown you have none!

Old 07-29-2014, 05:32 AM

46,319 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
At least they have minds to lose.

And your comment makes it appear that you care less about the issues than just being obnoxious.
And you have nothing to say about the quotes below? Typical leftist, the left can say and do what they want, but when a rightie does it...well it's wrong....don't beleive it, look at these quotes from an anti gunnner in this thread...yet nothing from you...why is that?

Quote:
Lefties own guns. They just don't shoot themselves with them.

In fact, 3D printing guns is exactly the type of thing that appeals to intellectuals like liberals. As a matter of fact, 3D printing was invented.... by a liberal.
Quote:
A new way for RWNJ to shoot themselves.

Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p
Any type that can put holes in a RWNJ.

Just kidding, that'd be a waste of ammunition..

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thank you for your vastly intelligent addition to the conversation. I especially love the "Dumdumocrats". It wasn't even done grammatically correct. "Dumocrats" would have been better, but no taking the conversation to that low brow of a conversation was beyond you, you had to mess up even that simple of a word.
What about hte abouve quotes? Why do you agree with them, or are you just being a true leftist, do as I say and not as I do...

Typical lefties....

Old 07-29-2014, 06:30 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,955,728 times
Quote:
Yeah no one of know who has the printers..

And you can legally buy and own machines, missiles, grenades and tanks..

Not going to happen, and the New GOP supports the 2nd Amendment.
"New GOP" passed to renew the Undetectable Firearms Act, which directly impacts 3D printed guns. Good job at paying attention, though

Old 07-29-2014, 07:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
If you own so many guns just why do you care if someone makes their own?
I don't, I was asking why bother with it when it is cheaper and one gets a better made weapon from a manufacturer.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:21 AM

1,152 posts, read 1,279,098 times
Quote:
Ok, mass shooters are too mentally handicapped to think coherently. I think that's pretty obvious. There is nothing I can do with this statement, it's just stating the obvious.
Agreed

Quote:
This sentence, I have no clue what you're saying. "You fellas" I guess mean liberals. "Prove that point" -- prove what point? "When it was going around that most of them were lefties" -- what was going around?? Are you trying to say that most mass shooters are lefties?? If so, where is the basis for that statement?
Yes, "you fellas" mean liberals.

Prove the point that most mass shooters are not liberals.

There was a story going around where someone concluded that most mass shooters were liberal, based on their parent's leanings and what could be inferred from their written rants.

No, I'm not saying most mass shooters are liberals, I'm saying they generally do not think coherently enough to have sensible political leanings.

Quote:
"And prove it they did" -- prove what??
Politically left columnists and commentators made the convincing argument against the idea that most mass murderers were liberals. Crazy people do not have coherent ideologies for the most part.

Quote:
"but you can't have it both ways." -- Eh? What can't I have both ways? I didn't even make any relevant point that would even warrant "having it one way", let alone both ways.
Your original statement implied (to me anyway) that only right wing crazies went on shooting sprees, never left wingers. I am telling you that the same argument that disproves the "most shooters are lefties" emails also disproves the "its only right wing nut jobs" line of thinking that many here seem to indulge in.

I'm not sure I've yet come across an individual with less comprehension of idiomatic speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies