Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 01:58 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If there were no income based taxing, there would be no fraud and no loopholes.

I wish I could get paid under the table for everything.
It has come to the point, you cannot go cash the check at your clients bank, without having an account there yourself.

I hate the government stealing my hard work, for their profit.
I don't know of an American soul, can't wait to pay their tax bill, or is mad at what FICA gets every month.
True, go to a consumption tax and everyone pays their fair share, no more loopholes or hiring money, for anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2014, 01:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If there were no income based taxing, there would be no fraud and no loopholes.

I wish I could get paid under the table for everything.
It has come to the point, you cannot go cash the check at your clients bank, without having an account there yourself.

I hate the government stealing my hard work, for their profit.
I don't know of an American soul, can't wait to pay their tax bill, or is mad at what FICA gets every month.
Yep wanting to get paid under the table is tax avoidance. Then have the audacity to demand others pay more.

Could you imagine if government went after drug dealers to pay taxes on their profits. After all, it is their customers are costing the tax payer billions. How much tax revenue is being lost there. There would be war.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep wanting to get paid under the table is tax avoidance. Then have the audacity to demand others pay more.

Could you imagine if government went after drug dealers to pay taxes on their profits. After all, it is their customers are costing the tax payer billions. How much tax revenue is being lost there. There would be war.
And one more time you show your ignorance, they do go after drug dealers for filing false tax returns. That is why some actually do report their profits, the IRS does not pass the information on to the FBI or other Law Enforcement Agencies so long as they get their pound of flesh. You seem to Assume that those paid cash are cheating, ever think most are low income and it does not matter if they file the few dollars people pay they would still end up getting more back than they paid in, nice eh.
I do see that you are really against those evil people making a couple of dollars under the table but have no problem with business owners making thousands by cheating, there is a word for that, hmmmm I believe it starts with H P O C R ..., something like that. You have fun now.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:07 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
lol, but you support taxes... now you don't? Which is it? oh yea, it's when the other guy has to pay them.
LOL! What on earth are you talking about? You're not making any sense, petch.

Here's an image for you:

(Hey, petch. Someone mowing my lawn is the other guy. Write something intelligible, please.)

Old 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
As long as it is done legally I don't have a problem. But these yahoo's that scream pay your fair share and then want paid under the table to avoid paying taxes on that income are not practicing what they preach.

Who are these Yahoo's?

Old 08-05-2014, 02:17 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Alinsky Rule #3 Go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty
The Glenn Beck, Limbaugh and Alex Jones types employ the Alinsky rules faultlessly.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:25 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Everything with Petch is political.
Pot meet Kettle.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:25 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
True, go to a consumption tax and everyone pays their fair share, no more loopholes or hiring money, for anyone.
Bwahahahhaa.

As long as taxes of any kind are involved there WILL be loopholes, and people hiding from it. Your fantasy that a consumption tax would be different is fascinating.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post

I'm with ya on that deal!

Old 08-05-2014, 03:36 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:

The government does tax drug dealers. It's a tax collected under the table. No receipts or forms allowed or else you'll find out where Jimmy Hoffa is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies