Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 11:10 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Well said!
However, the question remains if Obama leads the US (as a country) well, or not. U
As a president he has been okay, could be much better, but also we have had much worse.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:14 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I thought clinton had a surplus? The country was still around, right?

It really sounds like you have no clue.....hence you have not answered the question...you have continued to ask questions to me....and you have NOT answered my very first question of you...

Why is that?

Here, lets put this in order, just so you don't have to go back:

You stated:

Then I asked:

Below is post #7, is this an answer? Nope...A deflection....

Below is post #28....is this an answer to my question? Nope

Post #79 is below, is THIS an answer....NOPE...

So, basically what you have done is state something, when you get called on it....you refuse to answer the question...why is that?

What we have here everyone is a true case of pure leftism.....make a claim, cannot back the claim up...then try to make the other person look foolish...well, as we can see here, the person unable to answer the question looks very foolish...and VERY leftist...

Well played...not really...but if it makes you feel better...
Then answer your own question because nothing I say will satisfy you. How is running a country the same as running a business? Should be an easy answer for you.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies