Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 05:31 AM

671 posts, read 690,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caufield View Post
Here's a relevant YouTube video of a black cop, Anthony Morgan, in Kalamazoo Michigan performing a traffic stop.

Mob Attacks Kalamazoo Police Officer - YouTube

Because...White Racism!
This is quite frightening...God Bless the police out there who have to deal with these thugs on a daily basis.

It didn't appear to me that the gang was helping the policeman...they stood and watched on the driver's side while filming the policeman and the people inside the car.

First thing I thought was that this policeman was vastly outnumbered, and could be shot. He took an awful risk going into the car. He most likely should have waited for back-up.

Then, noticed how they all scattered when the police sirens started to become louder.
It's a sad day when members of our population can't listen to a simple direction or question from an officer. White OR black!

Dandiday

Old 08-20-2014, 05:43 AM

671 posts, read 690,672 times
Here we go...
For those who feel that video will fully explain anything...

Suspect in scuffle with Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officer to be in court: Police video shows struggle as crowd gathers | MLive.com

The policeman in the video that was posted, to illustrate that thugs will fight/resist arrest even from black offers, was injured in the scuffle, and "feared for his life". He wound up punching the guy, who was running towards him.

Also, someone mentioned it looked like the crowd was trying to help the officer. Again, even video can be misinterpreted. Actually, according to the article with corroboration from video scrutiny, the crowd was
trying to assist the driver and passenger, and pull the policeman off of him!

Someone was also purported to have said, "kill him".

The policeman's patrol windows were smashed in.

Animals...just animals.

Watching this video just has me think that if these policemen are exposed to this type of behavior from suspects and thugs on a daily basis, you're d*mn right, I'd fear for my life too, with EVERY potential interaction or stop of a suspect or criminal.

I think this video renders a new, enlightened perspective of the rough streets out there, and the risk police take every day. I'm more apt to side with the policemen after seeing this.

Dandiday

Old 08-20-2014, 10:27 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Video doesn't work. Says it is private. Is it on Youtube?

Old 08-20-2014, 11:17 AM

13,742 posts, read 8,004,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiDay View Post
This is quite frightening... He took an awful risk going into the car. He most likely should have waited for back-up.
The office likely got reprimanded for getting into the car without back-up. The thug didn't want to give his name? Fine, but wait until backup arrives. What the office did was dangerous and probably wrong way to go about it.

On the plus side he's obviously not afraid of such thugs and being Black the race card can't be played.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:27 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
Those thugs in the car and those who gathered all look the same, and in any given time and place, they would commit the same crime, and do exactly the same thing.

Old 08-20-2014, 12:22 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I think the cop's position is growing stronger with each passing day, and each new revelation.

I am very curious about what the toxicology and autopsy reports will show.
Have you seen this?

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

Somehow I don't think the officer's injuries were self-inflicted.....

Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
Finally, a reasonable explanation for all the shots, with corroborating evidence.

Not that it will make any difference to the idiots from Ferguson. Surely they wont let the truth interfere with their agendas.
Somehow I think it's the idiots from everywhere else that are determined to make the narratives in this case fit their agenda. As in, the DOJ, NAACP, Al Sharpton, the New Black Panthers.....

Old 08-20-2014, 01:05 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,964,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I think we are inching closer and closer to a 2nd civil war one day. The tension has been building for generations, the income inequalities, social unrest, and tension between different groups of races has been getting worse and worse with each sensationalized news.

I don't think a civil war is a consideration. Just consider there are also White people out protesting too then there also monks from India. If anything there's going to be outburst over the haves and have boys. The major difference to day is social media and the ability to have access to information.

People across racial lines are feeling and seeing the effects of what's happening in society. It's a different time and country. It's not just a Black and White thing as is was maybe back in time. Those old guard are dead. Then what people need to understand is many families have different family heritage within their own families.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:49 PM

932 posts, read 899,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Do you have a source saying its fake?

Same here. Do you have a source confirming this report was fake?

Sure give me 1 hour, let me make a fake news webpage and put up a article saying the report was fake and not true. Drive it in google , yahoo, and msn so everyone sees it

Do the same thing they did

Old 08-20-2014, 03:50 PM

932 posts, read 899,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post

Look at that website. would you actually believe anything coming from this website. i can build a simliar website and put up something saying this article was fake

And come on really, if he did suffer this, we all know DANG WELL, the police would had released this info and pics of him to all the media outlets asap to show the cop was innocent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies