Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2014, 10:05 PM

156 posts, read 193,759 times

Advertisements

Side note: the "only blacks riot thing is bull****."

The overwhelming majority of black people in the US have never participated in a riot. We're not all responsible for the actions of a tiny minority of people (remember, most were still peaceful protesters) who burned a single building and looted from others - some of which were black-owned businesses - any more than all white people are responsible for the Newtown shooting.

Same goes for black-on-white hate crimes. So stop using that stupid crap against all of us.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,776,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If whites behaved like blacks, they would riot after every instance of the knockout game.

But they don't behave that way.

Your hypothesis is just wrong.
Or they would have rioted after blacks beat the living crap out of the guy who accidentally hit the little boy and got out to help. No destruction and looting by whites there.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:10 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,555,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy You Met Once View Post

The overwhelming majority of black people in the US have never participated in a riot. We're not all responsible for the actions of a tiny minority of people (remember, most were still peaceful protesters) who burned a single building and looted from others - some of which were black-owned businesses - any more than all white people are responsible for the Newtown shooting.

Same goes for black-on-white hate crimes. So stop using that stupid crap against all of us.
No one said that ALL blacks riot.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:11 PM

11,284 posts, read 11,055,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What the media reports and what happens in this forum are not necessarily real life. Everyone I have spoken to in real life whether they are black or white is waiting to see what the facts are. I suspect there are millions of rational Americans doing the same thing.
Believe what you may, but everybody has their preconceived notions of what happened on this sad day, regardless of their color or political affiliation.

I know where I stand.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy You Met Once View Post

You should take that up with the leftist in this country. Below is yet another comment coming from the left. They are saying if these blacks don't get what ....

If you should decide to not indict this police officer, the rioting we have witnessed this past week will seem like a picnic compared to the havoc that will likely occur.
--- Jamilah Nasheed

Old 08-20-2014, 10:14 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,029,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
So, I've been perusing the various news stations today and wow CNN isn't even trying to pretend at impartiality. They really are well into yellow journalism territory now.
or maybe the facts as they have them now, are simply pointing in one direction. I don't watch
CNN much, so what exactly are they being partial about?

I know the few reports I have watched on Fox via internet are totally leaning towards the
officer with no real facts there either.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:16 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,413,960 times
Quote:
No one said that ALL blacks riot.
Then.. please explain what you mean by this:

Quote:
If whites behaved like blacks, they would riot after every instance of the knockout game.

But they don't behave that way.

Your hypothesis is just wrong.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Then.. please explain what you mean by this:
Leftie's expect you to riot if he is not indicted. Why is that?

If you should decide to not indict this police officer, the rioting we have witnessed this past week will seem like a picnic compared to the havoc that will likely occur.
--- Jamilah Nasheed

Old 08-20-2014, 10:18 PM

2,978 posts, read 3,540,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post

I know, let me take my "black privilege" to the bank with me.

(Get real dude)
Michael Brown was a violent thug who attacked a police officer and a bunch of morons are protesting and rioting in his honor. I think many people are getting sick of this nonsense. President Obama is going to waste federal resources on a civil rights investigation of the Ferguson Police Department. This 18 year old "kid" asked for it to happen to him and a cop with no history of brutality has been slandered as being a violent murderer.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:18 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,029,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Honestly, we have no evidence.
Actually we do. We know Brown was shot in the head twice in broad daylight and that he was unarmed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies