Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 11:10 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,080,347 times

Advertisements

I'm shocked.

CIA now admits that President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America - Los Angeles Obama Administration | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2014, 11:18 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Old 08-30-2014, 11:25 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
I thought shock therapy was no longer a favored treatment for mental issues?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:28 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Why didn't you link to the original article from the WorldNutDaily? LMAO!!

Old 08-30-2014, 11:30 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Gretsky is always good for a laugh. I'd never put him on my ignore list.

Old 08-30-2014, 11:30 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Obama's words on Islam

mind-blowing-quotes-from-barack-obama-about-islam-and-christianity/

1. “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”

2. “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

3. “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

4. “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

5. “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

6. “Islam has always been part of America”

7. “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

8. “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

9. “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

10. “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”

11. “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

12. “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

13. “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

14. “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

15. “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

16. “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

17. “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

18. “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

19. “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

20. “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

Old 08-30-2014, 11:31 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Obama on Christianity: (again just pointing it out)

1. “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

2. “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

3. “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

4. “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”

5. “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”

6. From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”

#7 Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”

#16 “In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology”

mind-blowing-quotes-from-barack-obama-about-islam-and-christianity/

Old 08-30-2014, 11:43 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,270,334 times
Read the original article, it's much better, much more detailed and comprehensive.
Suggest everyone read it including her ideas. No longer with the CIA she is undoubtedly an expert -
Ex-CIA expert: Obama switched sides in war on terror

Claire didn't exactly say what the other headline states though she did point out that Obama has been supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, who his brother is a member of incidentally. Like all jihadist organizations they would like to see the world as muslim and especially the US. Their only difference is that they do it by infiltration into the political, governmental, school structures, and more slowly. Obama has appointed several of them in key positions and is the reason why no official govt agency mentions the word islam in derogatory terms and why they have scrubbed all reference to terrorism in relation to islam.

Read it. She talks about what we need to do and some of our allies who have been behind the Salafi Wahabi movement of the violently agressive IS.

Old 08-30-2014, 11:45 AM

230 posts, read 330,574 times
Well Obama has Muslim blood... His father was a Muslim

Old 08-30-2014, 12:04 PM

2,187 posts, read 1,383,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivierad View Post
Well Obama has Muslim blood... His father was a Muslim
His grand father converted to Islam. His father converted to christianity in his teens. Before his grand father, his family had a local african religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies