Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 02:12 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times

Advertisements

Conservatives have no ideas. Ted Cruz has made a career out of pandering to reactionary hate from white christian men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2014, 02:13 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yes, seriously. Why do we have them if we never plan to use them, and our enemies know it.

This situation has gotten so bad and so out of control, and these are a people who only understand one thing, and that is war and killing.

It's time we show them what a real war is.

The plus side of using a nuke is that we save American lives. Thousands of American lives have been lost, and there have been more American lives lost under Obama than in all eight years of the Bush administration. This is largely because we have not had an effective plan, and Obama keeps announcing our intentions to our enemies.

Now we are facing even a more serious threat than Al Qaeda, and our victory in Iraq has been turned into defeat by this administration, allowing Iraq to be over run with savage killers that are far more savage than Al Qaeda jihadists ever thought of being. A few nuclear warheads may be the best means of stopping them without more American lives lost.
To what I bolded I say this, yeah the only thing they know is war and killing yet here you are an american conservative wanting us to go to "WAR AND KILLING" civilians because THEY MAY be part of isis. It's a wonder more people don't start bombing us with this backwards war like mentality. Yet we consider isis and others like them barbarians. Great job mr. nonsense

Old 08-31-2014, 02:17 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I thought Libertarians were anti-war? Oh, guess not. Well, I knew that, anyway. Never trust a "Libertarian" politician or lobbyist
Actually, there are libertarians who are peace activists, on the sensible ground that a militaristic and interventionist government is a *big* government.

See Antiwar.com. Run by a libertarian. Publishes articles/commentaries from all over the political spectrum.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:21 PM

I've got a great idea why don't ted cruz, dick cheney, and the rest of the motley crew of war mongers hijack there own plane and ride off to them middle east and bomb them themselves. It'll be like watching The Expendables (fat white out of shape edition)

Old 08-31-2014, 02:24 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
And guess what? Some radical Islamists want the US to bomb ISIS. Not because they've been converted to peace, justice, and the American way though. But because they think it would be a fine thing for us to fight their war for them. Syrian Islamist Rivals Back US Attacks on ISIS -- News from Antiwar.com

They'll be sending Ted Cruz campaign donations any time now.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:27 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I've got a great idea why don't ted cruz, dick cheney, and the rest of the motley crew of war mongers hijack there own plane and ride off to them middle east and bomb them themselves. It'll be like watching The Expendables (fat white out of shape edition)
When those who beat the drums of war actually have to go to war the earth will be a much more peaceful planet.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:38 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
To what I bolded I say this, yeah the only thing they know is war and killing yet here you are an american conservative wanting us to go to "WAR AND KILLING" civilians because THEY MAY be part of isis. It's a wonder more people don't start bombing us with this backwards war like mentality. Yet we consider isis and others like them barbarians. Great job mr. nonsense
Nonsenseguy also claims to be a devout Christian. I guess God lets Conservatives waive the sixth Commandment when it suits their agenda.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Nonsenseguy also claims to be a devout Christian. I guess God lets Conservatives waive the sixth Commandment when it suits their agenda.
Come on now everyone knows the 6th commandment was made by liberals and was obviously recorded at the start of the lamestream media !

Old 08-31-2014, 02:41 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
Quote:
Bitter much?

Old 08-31-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Bitter much?
Who's bitter? I'm just saying since they are the ones wanting to go to war so badly why not let them go on their own ? Would you like to reserve your place with them as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies