Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 06:37 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,161 times

Advertisements

the militia guys just seem like there sitting around camping with guns and beer i mean 25 miles AWAY from the border?? And seriously most people now that are illegals are not running through the desert a number are coming here with visas and just simply not renewing them. Also why are they only patrolling near mexico why not go up north and keep out those waskally canadians? Or go to florida and keep out those darned cubans !!

Old 09-07-2014, 06:40 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Have you been to a construction site, body shop, car repair place in CA or TX lately ?
Yes, the latter two. I didn't see any illegals.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:44 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes, the latter two. I didn't see any illegals.
How would you know who's illegal and who isn't?

Old 09-07-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
the militia guys just seem like there sitting around camping with guns and beer i mean 25 miles AWAY from the border?? And seriously most people now that are illegals are not running through the desert a number are coming here with visas and just simply not renewing them. Also why are they only patrolling near mexico why not go up north and keep out those waskally canadians? Or go to florida and keep out those darned cubans !!
Are you serious? Most illegal immigration is coming through our southern border.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You're not from one of the border states like TX or CA are you ?

Thousands of businesses do employ illegals.
As a matter of fact I live in So. Calif.and I know that many businesses do employ them but the majority do not.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:49 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Anarchy: lawlessness

You either have laws, or you don't have laws.

"Oh, oh, oh, we have laws, we just don't enforce them!"

"Not always, anyway."

"Better to have a mockery of law than no law at all."

"If we didn't have any law at all, people would start writing laws; they can't now, because everything is already covered."

"It's a Libertarian dream, everything is "negotiated"."

Freedom of choice, man!

Freedom of choice.

Old 09-07-2014, 10:38 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
Wow...you seriously believe that tripe? Holy smokes...talk about brainwashed.How about this. We bring over every white farmer in the former Rhodesia who are being threatened by that dictator Mugabe and every Afrikaaner from S. Africa who even the international community has declared are in the process of being dealt with via genocide and let them work the land and jobs that "american's won't do".
Wow! You found a way to work in the "Stormfront Meme" (readers should google it so they can more easily identify Stormfront neo-Nazis who post here), congratulations. The really funny part is after spewing that tripe you accuse others of being brainwashed.

Old 09-08-2014, 06:54 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
The second a militia group shoots an American, or heck even an illegal, there will be an end to their activities. Those involved will be thrown into prison and rightly so and the remaining will told that they have no authority to stop and question anyone no less arrest, detain or fire on anyone and if they continue they will be arrest for impersonating a law enforcement officer. Cannot wait to see what happens when one of these militias stop border patrol or law enforcement agents and point their guns at them, me thinks some house cleaning will be in order. Hopefully some of our resident racists and haters here will drag their fat arse off their couch and go to the southern border and join up with a militia, the sooner they find themselves sitting in a federal prison the better for all.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:33 AM

430 posts, read 379,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Wow! You found a way to work in the "Stormfront Meme" (readers should google it so they can more easily identify Stormfront neo-Nazis who post here), congratulations. The really funny part is after spewing that tripe you accuse others of being brainwashed.
I included FACTS and you argue FACTS are racist. Brilliant maneuver!

Old 09-08-2014, 08:35 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Also why are they only patrolling near mexico why not go up north and keep out those waskally canadians?

Let's say you are in the ocean on a boat and your boat has two leaks. There is a large leak letting in lots of water and a small one with just a trickle. I'm guessing you concern yourself with the small one and sink?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies