Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the UN use a virus to control the population?
Yes, of course. 9 12.50%
Maybe, wouldn't put it past them. 32 44.44%
No, I trust the UN. 1 1.39%
If you believe this you are a conspiracy theorist. 30 41.67%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 02:17 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

The UN is a mismanaged mess but they don't have the brains to pull something like that off. They're just unwitting tools pushing a warped agenda.
But there are those who would jump t the chance to use any means necessary to accomplish their goals.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:25 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however I do believe the one thing standing in the way of the UN having more centralized power is the U.S. constitution. That's why our current leader was chosen for the job, he is very good at chipping away at it, because it's a process.

The Ebola outbreak just has me wondering how they will achieve population control.
I didn't accuse you of such but you will already see many people ridiculing the notion already. They are those i mentioned previously.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:30 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No.

The UN has many problems, but, judging on past behavior, the US is far more likely to do this than the UN. And guess what - I don't believe the US government would do it either. Although Chaney might, given the opportunity. There isn't much I'd put past *him*. Thankfully, he's pretty much on the shelf.
Illegal aliens of suspect health are being shuttled all across the country to places that seem random but widely distributed. On top of that the states and towns are given no warning.

Intent is another argument but the overall covert distribution plan is suspect despite any speculated reasons. Speculation grows in the absence of information and secretly sending illegals across the country while claiming that 840 were to be deported but only 14 showed up for deportation is demonstrated galactic incompetence by the feds. Quite natural to suspect the incompetence is so grossly evident that maybe something nefarious is going on. That speculated conclusion is much preferable to admitting that we are being subject to federal incompetence.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:42 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
You mean Dick Cheney? I think population control is more of a progressive ideology.
Dick Cheney is more hands-on in his efforts. Don't go hunting with him.

But seriously, folks: It's crackpottery of the highest order.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:52 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Dick Cheney is more hands-on in his efforts. Don't go hunting with him.

But seriously, folks: It's crackpottery of the highest order.
Are you familiar with the topic? I would suggest not.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Part of the agenda 21 is addressing population control. Do you think they will release a virus on the population to help bring the population down to a manageable level?
Why yes! Yes, they'll release a virus which could kill them, their families and their loved ones.
Makes perfect sense.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:55 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
I don't do conspiracy theories.

Old 10-03-2014, 03:03 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Are you familiar with the topic? I would suggest not.
The actual UN agenda 21, or the fanciful version peddled on late night talk radio? They are two very different things.

Old 10-03-2014, 03:04 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however I do believe the one thing standing in the way of the UN having more centralized power is the U.S. constitution. That's why our current leader was chosen for the job, he is very good at chipping away at it, because it's a process.
What garbage. Chosen by who--the overlords from another planet? The majority of the American people chose him and not for the purpose to "chip away at the Constitution." The Constitution was under attack for 8 years from 2000-2008, so let's stop these disingenuous back-handed insults insinuating that Obama has been defiling the Constitution, when in reality it started way back in 2002.

Constitutional violations? We had plenty with Bush - Opinion - News Item

LaRouche - UN Must Declare Bush And Cheney Insane

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney

Old 10-03-2014, 03:13 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Why yes! Yes, they'll release a virus which could kill them, their families and their loved ones.
Makes perfect sense.
You're right, a virus can get at anyone. However, do you believe the ones in control think they are susceptible to the same woes as the general population? Isn't this the crux of being able to control, versus being controlled? A sort of delusion that whatever befalls the rest of the population, they will be above it safe in their ivory tower having all the control?

Kind of like the biggest supporters of gun control have body guards, live in a gated community or are able to have high tech security systems and live in low crime neighborhoods. They live in a safe bubble where there is a buffer between them and the actual reality of having to defend themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies