Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 10:46 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times

Advertisements

"Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2014, 10:50 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
Vote fraud exist. I used to work in St. Louis, and there were co-workers mad after the 2004 election they only got to vote at their voting place and board of elections office along with where their Mom's voted. They were mad because they couldn't vote 5-6 different voting places like they had before !!!! I only vote 1 time and that is ALL ANYONE should get ! And if illegals were allowed to vote, then it's time to have a civil war again and destroy any fool that wants illegal voting. Funny it's always the looney left democratic party that wants illegals voting. And they are also the very first in the cities to allow multiple voting. Now why is that? It's nothing to do with being fair or what right or Constitutional. It's about power and control by them over the people Unconstitutionally. And I will always fight them of the dimwit thieving democratic party because of that ! Besides, I hate thieves.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:01 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Vote fraud exist. I used to work in St. Louis, and there were co-workers mad after the 2004 election they only got to vote at their voting place and board of elections office along with where their Mom's voted. They were mad because they couldn't vote 5-6 different voting places like they had before !!!! I only vote 1 time and that is ALL ANYONE should get ! And if illegals were allowed to vote, then it's time to have a civil war again and destroy any fool that wants illegal voting. Funny it's always the looney left democratic party that wants illegals voting. And they are also the very first in the cities to allow multiple voting. Now why is that? It's nothing to do with being fair or what right or Constitutional. It's about power and control by them over the people Unconstitutionally. And I will always fight them of the dimwit thieving democratic party because of that ! Besides, I hate thieves.
They've rectified the situation by "calibrating" voting machines to tick the DEM candidate.

Early Voting in Illinois got off to its typical start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Illinois Ballot Machine Changes Votes From Republican to Democrat - Katie Pavlich

And this back in 2012:
WASHINGTON – The outcome of the Nov. 6 presidential election shocked almost everyone, with very few analysts expecting Barack Obama to win so decisively and to take so many of the “battleground” states that seemed to be pulling toward Romney.

But then the reports of voting irregularities started leaking out, then gushing out – like the 59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. And the Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 542 to 0. (In fact, Romney received zero votes in nine Cleveland precincts.) And that’s just the beginning.

Read more at THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

It's hysterical how the Dems are always screaming "Republicans are suppressing the vote" while they are actually committing voter fraud.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
The new voter ID laws only can prevent voter masquerading -- not show who is qualified to vote. The ID shows who you are and not if you can legally vote. And voter masquerading is incredibly rare. In fact, one of the states with new voter ID laws could not show one prosecution for voter masquerading.

So the new laws are incredibly flawed if they are designed or intended to stop vote fraud. Only the naive could believe that it is their intent. Republican governors conspired to seek a way to lower the number of votes from constituencies not likely to vote Republican.

The new voter ID laws are not about non-citizens voting at all. It is an un-American attempt to deter voting. Or do you believe in the Tooth Fairy?

You really believe this? It has nothing to do with limiting a Citizen the their Constitutional right to vote, 1 time per election !!! These laws are very much needed to show that the person wanting to vote is a legal Citizen and only voting at their assigned polling station for their area where they live. Democratic power bases have been known for a century to commit vote fraud, usually in cities where they are the last to report their totals. Why is it in this day and age, that every precinct can not report their totals at one time? Because the democraticly controlled cities always have to wait and see how the votes are in out State areas so they know how many fraud votes they need to win. Look at the democratic math at 2012 election; it was ok that a handful of inner city precincts had 128-160+ percent voter turnout that gave States like ohio, pa, florida, and a few others that were close to Obama so he could win the election. Last time I checked, 100 percent is every registered voter in that precinct. And then to hear these democratic election officals claim next time they are going for 200 percent voter turn out? And no one got jailed? I think we should make these clearly and bragging we made fraud votes to get what we want officals spent the rest of their lives in jail.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
They've rectified the situation by "calibrating" voting machines to tick the DEM candidate.

Early Voting in Illinois got off to its typical start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Illinois Ballot Machine Changes Votes From Republican to Democrat - Katie Pavlich

And this back in 2012:
WASHINGTON – The outcome of the Nov. 6 presidential election shocked almost everyone, with very few analysts expecting Barack Obama to win so decisively and to take so many of the “battleground” states that seemed to be pulling toward Romney.

But then the reports of voting irregularities started leaking out, then gushing out – like the 59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. And the Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 542 to 0. (In fact, Romney received zero votes in nine Cleveland precincts.) And that’s just the beginning.

Read more at THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

It's hysterical how the Dems are always screaming "Republicans are suppressing the vote" while they are actually committing voter fraud.

Those machines are made in spain by 2 partners , Warren Buffet and G, Soro's so you know how they are rigged from the get go. In Ohio my cousin tried to vote the machine said she voted for the pos stinking up the whitehouse when she was trying to vote for Romney. After getting an election judge to help her, it took 7 times to get the machine to register a vote for Romney, but they couldn't clear the bad votes for Obama out of it ! Where she lives has been about a 50/50 split for decades on dems/repubs and currently since 2006 has been in favor of dems, yet the people she talks with never admit to voting the way their elections have been turning out. Drive down the streets of her city, signs were 10 to 1 for Romney vs. obuma, yet the election results were suppositly only 10 votes for Romney and all the rest for obuma. No one has been jailed or even tried for vote fraud, yet the election officials bragged they knew Romney had no chance in their election area. Tell me again it wasn't rigged.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:20 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOL Beautifully said and I can't agree more. More often than not you can exchange the tactics and it is exactly the same with only the names changed.
Uh, no, not really. It's just trendy to say that the Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. The policies and tactics of the Democrats and Republicans are miles apart.
Quote:
Both parties have spent this nation into a nearly bottomless pit.
Both parties send our troops to play world cop.
Both parties are in the pocket of big business.
Both parties seek to infringe upon our rights and freedoms
Both parties lie and twist the facts.
Only hardliners try to cling to a moral high ground that neither party has.
No, people with critical reasoning capability are able to see the differences between the two parties. It takes more intelligence and moral courage to analyze the two sides and pick one than it does to just try to seem "above it all"

Do both sides support the same policies on taxation, abortion, immigration, global warming, education, labor unions, Israel, etc? No, they do not. Saying both parties are the same is just lazy thinking.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:25 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The incidents of voter fraud are few and far between. Only citizens should be allowed to vote.
Only citizens should be allowed to vote, agree. In Canada, Mexico and most of Europe voters are required to provide government issued ID.

The questions I have of you are:

How is America different to not require it?

How do you know voter fraud is "few and far between"?

Old 10-26-2014, 01:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
liberals, why is it important to let non-citizens vote in our elections?

This is actually a silly question. Liberals are going to try and let anyone who favors their policies vote.
This includes the dead as well as the illegals.

I'm sure I will become a Democrat when I die.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:32 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The incidents of voter fraud are few and far between. Only citizens should be allowed to vote.
Voter fraud is rampant throughout the US, and promoted by the Democratic Party.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:34 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Liberals want illegals to vote because they usually vote Democrat. Ask yourself this, if most voted Republican, would you still object to them voting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies