Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 06:14 PM

3,886 posts, read 4,537,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That has been "NYC" since like forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw

Shame on you wolf!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 06:14 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,415,531 times
So the real lesson is those enlightened liberal men are just a bunch of pigs?

Old 10-31-2014, 06:26 PM

22,658 posts, read 24,581,931 times
They were doing more than saying "hi", bunch of creeps if you ask me.

Do these losers think they are going to score with this chick by behaving in this manner, fail.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
I had no idea so many NYC men were so desperate and lacking in pick up skills. So listen up and let me help ya. I'll give you some tips that will have them dropping down to give you a pedicure.
It's not only what you say but how you say it. So find a parking meter and practice. Lots of practice.

Attractive women know they are attractive so don't go there. Appeal to their intellect. Don't call her Baby( she don't want to be breast fed). Don't call her mama ( she don't want to change your diaper either ). Start out something like this. As you approached I felt the power of your intellect. Your IQ must be two or three times your shoe size. Right away she will know your are sincere and recognize how smart you are too. Give that a try and get back to me with your experiences.

Old 10-31-2014, 07:01 PM

265 posts, read 402,169 times
^ lol !!!

Old 10-31-2014, 08:05 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I had no idea so many NYC men were so desperate and lacking in pick up skills. So listen up and let me help ya. I'll give you some tips that will have them dropping down to give you a pedicure.
It's not only what you say but how you say it. So find a parking meter and practice. Lots of practice.

Attractive women know they are attractive so don't go there. Appeal to their intellect. Don't call her Baby( she don't want to be breast fed). Don't call her mama ( she don't want to change your diaper either ). Start out something like this. As you approached I felt the power of your intellect. Your IQ must be two or three times your shoe size. Right away she will know your are sincere and recognize how smart you are too. Give that a try and get back to me with your experiences.
You might want to go back to school grasshopper. LOL

I heard she has degrees in black belt. At least she knows self-defense.

Old 10-31-2014, 08:16 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,970,964 times
If I saw her on the street here in Billings, I would ignore her.
Her facial expression, the way she walks, her total body language says "Leave me alone!"
I would be more than glad to comply.
those guys in New York City must be desperate!

Old 10-31-2014, 08:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
If I saw her on the street here in Billings, I would ignore her.
Her facial expression, the way she walks, her total body language says "Leave me alone!"
I would be more than glad to comply.
those guys in New York City must be desperate!
Actually, when walking alone as a woman, I think it's best to look unapproachable. Best defense don't look like an easy target.

Something tells me men in Billings are different than some of those in NYC.

Old 10-31-2014, 09:56 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,917,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Do walk down the street or sit by the sidewalk ogling and saying "Hi" and "nice smile" to women you don't know?
Never did, no one I knew or know never did.

Maybe it depends on the type of people in the neighborhood where that goes on.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:10 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,091,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
One of the funniest posts I've read on CD. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies