Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 08:03 PM

26,465 posts, read 15,053,236 times

Advertisements

This guy was so instrumental to Team Hillary in 2008 that he is supposedly a top name for Hillary's Campaign Manager in charge of it all for 2016 - and he talks like this to his Democrat buddies?!?!?!

At least he has energy if not a lot of dignity...

Hillary Clinton operatives' emails leaked: 'Punish those voters' - Columbia Independent | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2014, 08:06 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,507 times
And?

Old 11-15-2014, 08:09 PM

11,337 posts, read 16,691,416 times
If anyone thought that Hillary would run a clean campaign I have a bridge to sell you.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
And?
Perhaps this is why Hillary urges civility? She sees the ravenous and undignified scum of politics within her inner circle?

Old 11-15-2014, 08:11 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This guy was so instrumental to Team Hillary in 2008 that he is supposedly a top name for Hillary's Campaign Manager in charge of it all for 2016 - and he talks like this to his Democrat buddies?!?!?!

Hillary Clinton operatives' emails leaked: 'Punish those voters' - Columbia Independent | Examiner.com
IMHO Hillary's time has come and gone. Her health is against her and so will her age, especially if she picks a Dem version of Palin as her VP.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Perhaps this is why Hillary urges civility? She sees the ravenous and undignified scum of politics within her inner circle?
1. I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to actually think their Republican counterparts don't talk the same way.

2. After the GOP spent most of the 90s trying to personally destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton, to express mock outrage at the language used by some Democratic operatives is quite frankly rather rich and undoubtedly the height of hypocrisy. You've been waging war against Hillary Clinton and her family for more than 20 years now (three quick examples from dozens and dozens: 1. Rush Limbaugh TV Show: "Do you know the White House has a dog?"--shows picture of Chelsea Clinton--keep it classy right wingers--; 2. accusing her of murder (seriously); 3. making fun of the way she looks--again, keep it classy--that's just the tip of the iceberg). We can keep going on this. We can use up an entire thread on how GOP operatives paid off Arkansas state troopers to lie about Bill and Hillary Clinton (remember 'Troopergate?' remember how when it came out that the troopers couldn't have possibly been where they said they were it quietly disappeared?).

3. While we're expressing our outrage over how political operatives talk among themselves, let's make sure not to forget the robocalls from the Bush camp aimed at torpedoing McCain in South Carolina in 2000 accusing him of fathering a biracial child (I'm not sure what's worse, the lie or the blatant appeal to base GOP voter racism). And perhaps the claim by Dick Cheney just weeks before the 2004 election that if John Kerry was elected, there'd be another terrorist attack on the United States (a base appeal to fear of getting murdered might actually be worse than a base appeal to racism, perhaps it's a toss-up).

Old 11-15-2014, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
1. I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to actually think their Republican counterparts don't talk the same way.

2. After the GOP spent most of the 90s trying to personally destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton, to express mock outrage at the language used by some Democratic operatives is quite frankly rather rich and undoubtedly the height of hypocrisy. You've been waging war against Hillary Clinton and her family for more than 20 years now (three quick examples from dozens and dozens: 1. Rush Limbaugh TV Show: "Do you know the White House has a dog?"--shows picture of Chelsea Clinton--keep it classy right wingers--; 2. accusing her of murder (seriously); 3. making fun of the way she looks--again, keep it classy--that's just the tip of the iceberg). We can keep going on this. We can use up an entire thread on how GOP operatives paid off Arkansas state troopers to lie about Bill and Hillary Clinton (remember 'Troopergate?' remember how when it came out that the troopers couldn't have possibly been where they said they were it quietly disappeared?).

3. While we're expressing our outrage over how political operatives talk among themselves, let's make sure not to forget the robocalls from the Bush camp aimed at torpedoing McCain in South Carolina in 2000 accusing him of fathering a biracial child (I'm not sure what's worse, the lie or the blatant appeal to base GOP voter racism). And perhaps the claim by Dick Cheney just weeks before the 2004 election that if John Kerry was elected, there'd be another terrorist attack on the United States (a base appeal to fear of getting murdered might actually be worse than a base appeal to racism, perhaps it's a toss-up).
Drama Queen,
I said:

Quote:

Where is my outrage? I am merely pointing out that the guy lacks class and is considered to be possibly the top dog to run Hillary's campaign...seems a bit unprofessional for an executive to be speaking of punishing voters and running a mafia.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Drama Queen,
I said:

Where is my outrage? I am merely pointing out that the guy lacks class and is considered to be possibly the top dog to run Hillary's campaign...seems a bit unprofessional for an executive to be speaking of punishing voters and running a mafia.
So what?

Using strong language or lacking "class" might literally be the least offensive thing a politician or political operative (on either side) is ever guilty of.

Old 11-15-2014, 09:18 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,095 times
The Machiavellian antics of Hillary and her political allies are well known. At least Bill Clinton is likeable even if you oppose his politics. Hillary is like a viper.

Old 11-15-2014, 09:23 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
I know the likelyhood of what I'm aboiut to ask is nill but....... what if Hillary decides not to run?

I mean think about it..... The Dems have pretty much built their game plan on the fact the Hillary is going to run, and that she'll more than likely be a shoe-in for election.

If she'd decide to surprise everyone and say...."meh, no thanks"..... where's that going to leave the Democrat party? I think they'd be running around like chickens with their head cut off, not knowing exactly what to do. It probably won't happen, but if it does, hilarity will surely ensue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies