Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 06:33 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times

Advertisements

I would hate to see us have to sink the entire Russian Navy over this incident. The half hour that would take could be used for training and leisure time for the troops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2016, 11:34 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
What frightened the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea?
"the crew of the destroyer USS Donald Cook has been gravely demoralized ever since their vessel was flown over in the Black Sea by a Russian Sukhoi-24 (Su-24) fighter jet"

provocative moves by the US elicit an appropriate Russian response.
stumbled on this topic. All just su24 just disabled all weapons systems Donald Cook. Then flying 12 times, showing that could destroy it if necessary. Thus a powerful warship became similar to simple defenseless fishing boat.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:38 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
stumbled on this topic. All just su24 just disabled all weapons systems Donald Cook. Then flying 12 times, showing that could destroy it if necessary. Thus a powerful warship became similar to simple defenseless fishing boat.
Nonsense.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:47 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
This stupid story is still flying around as if it was still believed? LOL! Such "fly-by's" are common place in the Black Sea, Baltic Sea, North Sea, Bering Sea, etc. . . they have been going on since the 1950's. No one is scaring anyone and no one is disabling any systems. Some, I guess, are just so desperate to feel powerful that they will believe anything.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Nonsense.
the funny thing here is unlike your EW systems electronic systems work well and there are no such systems so far.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
This stupid story is still flying around as if it was still believed? LOL! Such "fly-by's" are common place in the Black Sea, Baltic Sea, North Sea, Bering Sea, etc. . . they have been going on since the 1950's. No one is scaring anyone and no one is disabling any systems. Some, I guess, are just so desperate to feel powerful that they will believe anything.
I can call you. as for the rest, this is United States considers herself too strong, until the see that cannot be explained. just as the atomic bomb from North Korea. or our rockets fly, but the missiles the United States cannot withdraw from the actuator shaft

Old 01-15-2016, 11:58 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I can call you. as for the rest, this is United States considers herself too strong, until the see that cannot be explained. just as the atomic bomb from North Korea. or our rockets fly, but the missiles the United States cannot withdraw from the actuator shaft
Ok . . . .

Old 01-15-2016, 06:43 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I call bull****.

Just how would the Russians know that they had successfully "jammed" the Aegis system? And where are reports of this leaked in any credible news outlet? And where are those 27 people who supposedly resigned to say something about it? And if they really had this advanced technological edge, why would they broadcast it and give the Americans the advance chance to develop something against it?

This story was, not surprisingly, started up on some Russian propaganda site.
Well the obvious question would be, "how would they know they were successful?" Did they have an onboard observer? "Ivanovich yes I am in CIC and I proudly report flyover and super top secret "Khibiny" device has worked as predicted." Hail to the Motherland!

PS: Comrade, 27 of the ships 270 crew members were so terrified that they have asked to be relieved from the service. They were saying that they have had it with running Rust, I suspect this must be name of Commanding officer!

Old 01-15-2016, 06:52 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,362,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
What frightened the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea?
"the crew of the destroyer USS Donald Cook has been gravely demoralized ever since their vessel was flown over in the Black Sea by a Russian Sukhoi-24 (Su-24) fighter jet"

provocative moves by the US elicit an appropriate Russian response.
They know that obuma is a pansy that will keep moving any line in the sand

Old 01-20-2016, 02:33 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies