Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2014, 09:16 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,109,319 times

Advertisements

So, illegals will go to the head of the line. What incentives did Obama give business to hire unemployed Americans?'

Hope all you unemployed/underemployed democrats stay happy when you don't get the job and it went to an illegal or you get replaced by an illegal.

Quote:
“The president’s actions would have just moved those who came here illegally to the front of the line, ahead of unemployed and underemployed Americans.”
Businesses to receive incentive for hiring illegal immigrants, report says | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 11:17 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,945,150 times
I love it, Obama throwing blacks under the bus in favor of the new minority illillegal Hispanic group!

As a group they go from having some clout to less than no clout which has to hurt. But then liberal democrats don't have to worry because they know blacks are owned by the democratic party and will forever vote how they are told to.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:31 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,909,608 times
I am not for amnesty but when a hard labor job comes up look at reality of who shows up to apply. In fact one only has to look to see most US citizens are not in physical shape to do any hard labor jobs.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:19 PM

63,003 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I am not for amnesty but when a hard labor job comes up look at reality of who shows up to apply. In fact one only has to look to see most US citizens are not in physical shape to do any hard labor jobs.
Your post reeks of utter, anti-American BS! WTH are you talking about? Americans have always done all sorts of manual labor, blue-collared jobs. Americans are just as physically fit as any other national group. Have you seen the over weight fatties that have been crossing our border illegally? Americans are wasting their time applying for the jobs they like these days with the flood of non-English speaking illegals on them. They work for less and the employers won't even hire an English speaking American because they can't communicate with these Spanish speaking illegal aliens and want a fair wage.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:30 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
In fact one only has to look to see most US citizens are not in physical shape to do any hard labor jobs.
LOL, and yet another excuse. Then again it's because they refuse to labor and gorge on their welfare freebies that they are not in physical shape.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:31 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,476,038 times
Did you read it? A Republican politician incorrectly claims that illegal employees don't count towards a firm's headcount for Employer Mandate purposes.

ObamaCare Employer Mandate

The ObamaCare “employer mandate” is a requirement that all businesses with over 50 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees provide health insurance for their full-time employees, or pay a per month “Employer Shared Responsibility Payment” on their federal tax return.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:35 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,035,640 times
Quote:
What CRAP! I have been in const for 43 years still working. You see less Americans because illigals will work for low wages undercutting us. As a carpenter I do ok but the future looks bleak as more illigals learn my trade steal my tools and compete wit me.Yes I caught 2 Mexicans stealing my drills they stashed them in the dumpster and came back that nite to get them and other tools they stole.Cops were waiting and they went to jail. they get on jobs as laborers just to steal tools without being noticed. Getting hard out here to just try to work our trades couple more years for me and goodbye.

Old 11-27-2014, 06:44 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,842,447 times
Illegals will go to the head of the line. Yeah. Sure. Tell me another one.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:02 AM

63,003 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Illegals will go to the head of the line. Yeah. Sure. Tell me another one.
They've already gone to the head of the line with Obama's EO. There are foreigners waiting to come here legally but have to wait in line in their homelands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies