Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2014, 07:57 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've learned one thing about Black people who do try to police underclass types: The results are grim. One reality I know from experience is this. My father tried to talk some sense into a relative of his because he was constantly in and out of prison for drugs and other problems. It never worked because his relative would not listen. And this is family we are talking about.

Bill Cosby spoke out. Underclass types, especially the women, attacked him. Charles Barkley rips at the looters in Ferguson, some people take shots at him. Ever notice a pattern when Blacks do try to police their own, or call out the underclass types for not doing their part, no one listens to them other than RWNJ's?
Bill cosby is not qualified to say anything anymore

Old 12-11-2014, 07:59 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Im black and the ferguson story makes me nauseous
I hate that this is happening. Looting and rioting have only made Ferguson famous for one thing, violence. It is not helping anyone's cause.

And even sadder yet, this is how some Black people get the most attention, through violence. Do nice things, be a hardworking person, it gets overshadowed by those who cause problems because that is what gets the most attention. People like me separate themselves from such underclass types.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:59 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhboy View Post
i notice. Thats why they will never as a group amount to anything but crybabies.
you still speak like all white people over 23 are successful

Old 12-11-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Bill cosby is not qualified to say anything anymore
Well, not now, but back when he actually said those things, alot of people went after him for it.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:12 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
True. When a Black person does it, it gets billed as "that's what Blacks do, avoid them all". I don't make excuses for criminals of any race. I think the looters in Ferguson are crazy. That said, notice when the looters riot. There are people who will take those images of the looters and say "see, that is how Blacks are", conveniently leaving out that those are underclass types doing that crap, the "black trash" shall we say.
hey don't complain to us, complain to your past brothers that gave the black population its reputation. its not the white community harming the blacks, but the black community itself harming the blacks.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:24 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
hey don't complain to us, complain to your past brothers that gave the black population its reputation. its not the white community harming the blacks, but the black community itself harming the blacks.
Not sure if you know this or not but no race is perfect

Old 12-11-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I have the right to complain because every population has its trash. Most try to separate themselves from the trash and let them sort themselves out. However, when "Black trash" behaves badly, the whole Black population gets painted with that. I can complain because whenever White individuals commit crimes, the whole race doesn't get painted as "bad". People understand that it is underclass types or the mentally insane doing this, but no one gives Blacks that same allowance. I can only blame Black underclass types for their own actions and what they do to themselves. I blame those who refuse to give Blacks the same considerations they would give to other races. You have no right to tell me who I can and can't complain to.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:15 PM

495 posts, read 684,755 times
Quote:
The people you are referring to are "thuggish blacks" not the entire race. You know how the white race has a "white trash" population? Same thing
Yes but young white people do not look fondly on "white trash" types. Popular black culture has turned "thuggish blacks" into something that's looked upped to for young black people. You are a pariah if you are not a wanna be thug, rapper or athlete as a young black male. You get more respect coming out of prison than graduating high school. Sad.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Yes but young white people do not look fondly on "white trash" types. Popular black culture has turned "thuggish blacks" into something that's looked upped to for young black people. You are a pariah if you are not a wanna be thug, rapper or athlete as a young black male. You get more respect coming out of prison than graduating high school. Sad.
Pop culture, which isn't run by Black people. The same pop culture that pushes Jersey Shore, the Kardashians, Pimp My Ride, Justin Bieber. Pop culture pushes anti-intellectualism and stupidity. The rappers that push violence in their songs, they make alot more money than if they were to actually rap about the real problems in their communities. I say gangster rap is an industry dominated by Blacks, but not run by Blacks. Blacks don't even make up the largest consumer of that music when it comes to total sales Blacks don't control the industry, they just make up the majority of those being the rappers.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:23 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Yeah I have been looked at sideways in the past when a guy finds out I never been to jail lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies