Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 01:52 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times

Advertisements

No Cookies | Herald Sun

....maybe some are starting to wake up.

Why all westerners didn't learn this beyond 911 is beyond me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 01:55 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,529,993 times
Who's denying the danger of Islamic fundamentalism? (Islamic extremism would be a better wording.)

Old 12-16-2014, 01:59 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,618,080 times
"As he walked into the Lindt coffee shop with his shotgun on Monday he wore a headband bearing the war cry: “We are ready to sacrifice for you, O Muhammad.”

The Iranian-born cleric had already fought for Islam by sending jeering letters to the families of Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan."

No Cookies | Herald Sun

People like him are ticking time bomb. It is the people like him create fear, confusion, and give peace loving Muslims a bad name.

I think the condition will only get worse for western countries because of this

"Ahead of the Geneva conference, a handful of European countries have indicated plans to accept more Syrians in 2015.

Norway could take up to 1,500, France 500 and the Netherlands 250. Belgium said it would resettle 150 refugees from Syria and Iraq, with a focus on religious minorities.

Britain, which has no figure for 2015, said it expected to relocate several hundred vulnerable Syrians over three years."

Rich nations urged to take in more Syrian refugees | The National

china just bragged about being economy number 1. Why can't the Chinese take in ME refugees?

Old 12-16-2014, 03:30 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
No Cookies | Herald Sun

....maybe some are starting to wake up.

Why all westerners didn't learn this beyond 911 is beyond me.
LOL!! I knew, just knew this was Andrew Bolt, without even opening the link,

Here's the thing with Andrew, he'll say anything to get a reaction. He's basically a laughing stock of Australian journalism.

Old 12-16-2014, 03:45 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,292,527 times
Please the embrace the Muslims is already in full effect in Aussieland. I'll ride with you! Yaaaay

Old 12-16-2014, 03:54 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Who's denying the danger of Islamic fundamentalism? (Islamic extremism would be a better wording.)
No, Islam would be a better word, but we are making progress with Islamic Fundamentalism.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:09 PM

500 posts, read 319,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
LOL!! I knew, just knew this was Andrew Bolt, without even opening the link,

Here's the thing with Andrew, he'll say anything to get a reaction. He's basically a laughing stock of Australian journalism.
I lived in Sydney for a few years; I vehemently disagree with your opinion of Bolt.

He has a habit of plain speaking and/or writing the very things that most Australians whisper about. He is not afraid of being labelled a racist by left leaning, manipulative journalists.

An obscure survey taken some years back showed that 89% (yes! 89%), of Australians would prefer to be called a paedophile rather than be called a racist. (no link).

Now that is scary...being silenced by fear of being called a racist by the very people who are indeed racists!

Old 12-16-2014, 04:22 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Please the embrace the Muslims is already in full effect in Aussieland. I'll ride with you! Yaaaay
Right! And the so-called 'backlash' Muslims say they must endure every time a radical Islamist blows up a building is practically nonexistent-

Media Promote Twitter Meme for Nonexistent Anti-Muslim 'Backlash' in Australia

FBI crime stats show anti-Muslim crimes almost non-existent

The truth about the wave of attacks on Muslims after Woolwich murder - Telegraph

Old 12-16-2014, 04:25 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBentley View Post
I lived in Sydney for a few years; I vehemently disagree with your opinion of Bolt.

He has a habit of plain speaking and/or writing the very things that most Australians whisper about. He is not afraid of being labelled a racist by left leaning, manipulative journalists.

An obscure survey taken some years back showed that 89% (yes! 89%), of Australians would prefer to be called a paedophile rather than be called a racist. (no link).

Now that is scary...being silenced by fear of being called a racist by the very people who are indeed racists!
Thats nice. I've lived in Australia, my whole life.... he is a joke.

Oh, an obscure survey you say.. lol. Must be legit!

and with no link, we can really discuss the ins and outs of that data can't we?

Old 12-16-2014, 05:45 PM

595 posts, read 368,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
"As he walked into the Lindt coffee shop with his shotgun on Monday he wore a headband bearing the war cry: “We are ready to sacrifice for you, O Muhammad.”

The Iranian-born cleric had already fought for Islam by sending jeering letters to the families of Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan."

No Cookies | Herald Sun

People like him are ticking time bomb. It is the people like him create fear, confusion, and give peace loving Muslims a bad name.

I think the condition will only get worse for western countries because of this

"Ahead of the Geneva conference, a handful of European countries have indicated plans to accept more Syrians in 2015.

Norway could take up to 1,500, France 500 and the Netherlands 250. Belgium said it would resettle 150 refugees from Syria and Iraq, with a focus on religious minorities.

Britain, which has no figure for 2015, said it expected to relocate several hundred vulnerable Syrians over three years."

Rich nations urged to take in more Syrian refugees | The National

china just bragged about being economy number 1. Why can't the Chinese take in ME refugees?
China does not want to be involved in the Syria mess. China is already having a problem with the Uighurs (A minority in China that is majority muslim) in Xinjiang province.

The U.S./European powers should stay far away from the Syrian mess, getting involved in it will not benefit them in anyway.

I am guessing that possible motivation for this is driven by Australia's foreign policy in the Middle East, which is interventionism (Australia is part of the U.S. coalition bombing ISIS), and this individual was motivated to strike back. Foreign intervention in the Middle East by the U.S., Australia, UK, etc... motivates the Jihad to attack. The more the U.S., Australia, UK, and others continue to intervene in the Middle East the stronger and more unified the Jihad will be against them. Best thing to do is stop intervening in the Middle East, this will split the Jihad, and give it less motivation to attack.

The Jihad by Islamic radicals will continue, and increase as long as the U.S., Australia, UK, and other continue to intervene in the Middle East either in its conflicts, or propping up its dictators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies