Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 07:36 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Exactly. A money grab from the weak minded and those who are poor in spirit. This reminds me of a commercial I saw on FOX while exercising at the gym. It was a money grab for Israel. They demonized Obama by projecting that he is in cahoots with Middle Eastern despots resulting in a shortage of food for Israelis. The ad said Christians need to join with them and send more money. I bet they are raking in boat load..
True !!

Old 02-09-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And why has he " always supported Israel" ?

That's where it gets a tad kooky.
Good point !! Why ? if he really believes that God is going to destroy the US, then he should move to Israel.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
I really hope no one on CD takes these TV preachers seriously. They come on and talk about serving the lord and ALWAYS ask for money then go home to their mansions and private jets. F*cks
Totally agree, kind of religious crook !!

Old 02-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
How about some links and more info.
No need for links and info, Nothin-yahu history is all over the Internet, he's a war-monger, dislikes and has no respect for the US President, PM of a welfare state in perpetual state of war against its neighbors.
He has created internal problems for the US, he is not welcome in most countries around the world, he is pushing America into another against Iran.
President Obama has every right not to meet him, even Israeli politicians are outraged by his behavior towards the White House.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:10 PM

35,077 posts, read 31,302,097 times
Hager is a complete idiot, but that doesn't make Obama's treatment of Bibi any less disgusting.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:02 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Exactly. A money grab from the weak minded and those who are poor in spirit. This reminds me of a commercial I saw on FOX while exercising at the gym. It was a money grab for Israel. They demonized Obama by projecting that he is in cahoots with Middle Eastern despots resulting in a shortage of food for Israelis. The ad said Christians need to join with them and send more money. I bet they are raking in boat load..
What are you talking about? The International Jewish Christian Fellowship has nothing to do with demonizing Obama. Their are holocaust survivors that have nothing and lost everything, and you got something to say about that too? My g-d, the Anti-Jew crew is at its worse.

Maybe if your Nazi buddies didn't exterminate my people, your precious illuminati commercial would of never had to been aired.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:10 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And why has he " always supported Israel" ?

That's where it gets a tad kooky.
Why would you not support the only liberal democracy in the Middle East? Do you possibly think their is some valuable self interests at play here?

It should also be stated, that liberal/Christian ideology is imbedded in U.S foreign policy, and one of these main factors is Human Rights. United States has in its policy, as a free democracy, to support human rights missions through out the world. Whether its financially, militarily or politically, the U.S continues to withhold this policy, Democrat and Republican. I careless about this Hague character, but the Jewish people are considered an endangered people or simply a victim of ethnic cleansing. Israel is certainly one of these countries with a high Jewish population, who constantly deal with the threat of another ethnic cleansing. This is part of the reason for U.S support to Israel, a democracy allying with a democracy.

Tad Kooky huh?

Old 02-09-2015, 10:28 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,572,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_jeBTtiv8

Is this another scare tactic to undermine the US President foreign policy ?

This man is insane if he's serious.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:35 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,443,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_jeBTtiv8

Is this another scare tactic to undermine the US President foreign policy ?
My god Zeus is going to send a flaming arrow up the a*us of Hagee.

Old 02-09-2015, 11:01 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Why would you not support the only liberal democracy in the Middle East? Do you possibly think their is some valuable self interests at play here?

It should also be stated, that liberal/Christian ideology is imbedded in U.S foreign policy, and one of these main factors is Human Rights. United States has in its policy, as a free democracy, to support human rights missions through out the world. Whether its financially, militarily or politically, the U.S continues to withhold this policy, Democrat and Republican. I careless about this Hague character, but the Jewish people are considered an endangered people or simply a victim of ethnic cleansing. Israel is certainly one of these countries with a high Jewish population, who constantly deal with the threat of another ethnic cleansing. This is part of the reason for U.S support to Israel, a democracy allying with a democracy.

Tad Kooky huh?
Hague's defense of Israel has all to do with End Times and nothing to do with democracy or respect of the Jewish faith.
I have no issue with open immigration from Israel to the U.S. Seems a win- win on all sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies