Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 04:57 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times

Advertisements

Goodness gracious sakes!

This thread has apparently drawn some angry Obamaphobes.

Carry on.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:25 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,476 times
I always find it interesting that many "conservatives" run away from policies that they advocate. I mean...blaming Clinton for deregulation or weakening banking laws... seriously...these are policies that have been pushed and advocated for years by conservatives...Take personal responsibility and just admit.."We advocate for deregulation and monopolies and don't care whether these laws work or not".

As they say, the truth will set you free.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:46 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,120,665 times
The only thing Obama has done is to prove conclusively that the U.S. no longer needs a president.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:51 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
The title of the thread made me think about Saturday morning cartoons. LOL.

Old 02-19-2015, 06:02 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
I predicted that President Obama would be bolder and better than ever in his second term, but Republicans wouldn't listen to me... they were consumed with making him a one term POTUS, which they failed miserably at (fortunately for America!).

I am still amazed at Obama's political resilience and how he continues to prevail despite unprecedented attempts from the right to sabotage him. Who could have predicted this booming US economy after the Great Recession that Bush left us? We are now the envy of the world. It's morning in America once again thanks to President Obama!!!
"Booming economy?" Where? Over half the U.S. labor force is unemployed, family incomes are down, of those who are employed, many have been reduced to part time, and their health insurance costs have skyrocketed, forcing many to drop their insurance.

What fantasy world are you living in?

No one has attempted to "sabotage" Obama. His policies are worthy of ridicule, disdain, and rejection. And now, a Federal Judge has agreed, his Executive Order on amnesty for illegals is outside of his authority, and has stopped it.

Obama's disastrous foreign policy has resulted in the spread of Islamic terrorism throughout the world, with beheadings of Christians and others, people being burned alive, and other forms of mass executions, and you want to have an Obama love fest?

Old 02-19-2015, 06:06 AM

That was a thesis?

Old 02-19-2015, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
A friend of mine is a die hard Republican, and he went to one of their rallies. He said he was absolutely shocked at the people there, and what they where saying. One even asked him if he had brought a firearm with him. He said there where several skinheads there too, so he left. He said he was afraid to stay because these people where kooks, and did not want to be around if they went off the deep end. I thought it was funny, because he expected them to be sane Conservatives. There are a lot of documented instances where they wanted Members to bring guns to events, "just in case." No wonder normal Republicans steer clear of them.

I don't know if they are die hard racists, but I bet they all have sheets with hoods.
Oh, please. Make up stories much?

Old 02-19-2015, 06:13 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,946 times
You should worry about how one man thinks he can decree laws our elected officials were elected to do.Obama has shown his opprobrium for our way of life and he doesn't care about our voices in Congress by going around them with his executive actions or using veto threats.

Old 02-19-2015, 06:20 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Goodness gracious sakes!

This thread has apparently drawn some angry Obamaphobes.

Carry on.

I don't see the "obamaphobes." Care to actually point them out and what about their replies to this juvenile "thesis" are wrong or make them "obamaphobes?"

Old 02-19-2015, 06:27 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,143,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I don't see the "obamaphobes." Care to actually point them out and what about their replies to this juvenile "thesis" are wrong or make them "obamaphobes?"
The juvenile thesis is that with a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican majority in state legislators, majority of Governors Republican and more overall Republican elected since 1928, fracking, strong tech industry, that all improvements in the economy are due to OBAMA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies