Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 04:30 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,242,684 times

Advertisements

Yes folks our glorious heroes in uniform are at it again, murdering and slaughtering innocent people for the crime of being alive. Of course the PD will conduct a complete investigation of itself and find themselves completely blameless and then pass it on to the DA who will agree completely.

So now the family of another victim murdered by cops has to hold a bake sale to pay expenses. No apology (except for cop apologists), no compensation, just lies, coverups, stonewalling.

Family of Teen Girl Killed By Police Say She Was Shot 18 Times- Call For DOJ Investigation | The Free Thought Project

Jose Hernandez, Jessica’s father, has said that police initially told him that his daughter had been shot once, however, Denver’s medical examiner has confirmed that to be false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 04:37 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,433,240 times
Default Sinking Ship

Militarization of 'murica

Old 02-02-2015, 04:38 PM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times
how very sad

Old 02-02-2015, 04:41 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
The "well regulated militia" strikes again!

I prefer "shall not be infringed".

Old 02-02-2015, 04:50 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Of course the PD will conduct a complete investigation of itself and find themselves completely blameless and then pass it on to the DA who will agree completely.

So now the family of another victim murdered by cops has to hold a bake sale to pay expenses. No apology (except for cop apologists), no compensation, just lies, coverups, stonewalling.
The DA will conduct the investigation, not the Police. And knowing Mitch Morrissey (the District Attorney of Denver County) - and by knowing I mean I know him personally, not just by reputation - I'm certain the investigation will be through and unbiased.

And if you want to evaluate the investigation for yourself, the Denver DA's office releases the entire record - not just the final report - of any investigation it conducts into police shootings to the public.

Old 02-02-2015, 04:53 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
Quit questioning authority. You wanted a police state, you're getting one.

Old 02-02-2015, 04:54 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
And once again we have knee jerk reactions by cop haters.

Nobody has learned anything from the Ferguson incident and not from the New Rochelle incident.

I will let the investigation proceed and withhold anything I would say until the results are in.

Old 02-02-2015, 04:55 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,170,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Yes folks our glorious heroes in uniform are at it again, murdering and slaughtering innocent people for the crime of being alive. Of course the PD will conduct a complete investigation of itself and find themselves completely blameless and then pass it on to the DA who will agree completely.

Family of Teen Girl Killed By Police Say She Was Shot 18 Times- Call For DOJ Investigation | The Free Thought Project

Jose Hernandez, Jessica’s father, has said that police initially told him that his daughter had been shot once, however, Denver’s medical examiner has confirmed that to be false.
She's lucky it was only 18 times, she aimed a stolen car at a police officer and HIT HIM, and you expect what? They Apologize for being there to recover a stolen car? Or Apologize for allowing himself to be hit by her aiming a stolen deadly weapon at him?

Just an observation, if she wasn't driving a stolen car, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I hope the cops sue her family for allowing her to grow up with such morals that allows her to believe attempting to run someone over with a stolen car is OK.

Old 02-02-2015, 04:55 PM

45,237 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Nothing says officer safety like 18 rnds.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:02 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
You aim a car at me and don't stop I'm going to empty into your carcass as well.

If it went down like the cops stated I say give them a metal for ensure the rest of the dumbasses in the car got home safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies