Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 12:50 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,032,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Then armed murderers that shoot unarmed people in domestic situations, bar fights, thefts, bank robberies, road rage, hunting accidents, etc etc are terrorists too if that's your argument.
Yeah, except hunting accidents, I would pretty much agree. Shooting an unarmed person is an execution. Thats what ISIS likes to do.

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Police shooting unarmed people is terrorism.
This is not the definition of terrorism. If you are looking for that, I suggest that you look at gang activity in inner city neighborhoods.

Furthermore if the unarmed person is attacking the police officer in an effort to steal his weapon, and the cop shots them dead in defene, then the shooting was completely justified.

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
"The number of law enforcement officers shot to death in the line of duty rose more than 50% in 2014, the law enforcement group said in a report released in December.

Many of those shootings occurred during police interactions with suspects such as traffic stops, responses to disturbances or attempted arrests. Such was the case with in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Tuesday, when Deputy U.S. Marshal Josie Wells was killed in an exchange of gunfire after going to arrest a fugitive murder suspect at a motel.

However, ambushes were the largest single category of circumstances in the shooting deaths of officers the past two years, according to the group's report."

The group being the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial fund.

Police advocates: Ambush shooting in Ferguson is part of a disturbing trend - CNN.com
I believe 2013 was the lowest its been since they've started recording.

Last year I believe the stats could have increased because of some of the attacks and the hostility towards Police.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
I know so ignorant it's not like I have 40 years of data to back up how the majority of blacks are more likely to commit a crime, Father numerous children with multiple Women out of wedlock, abandon those children, lack education, use drugs on a regular basis, won't work, collect welfare and are prone to violence TOWARDS EVERYONE.

Spare me. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR RACE OF BLACK HUMANS!
When you do what I've done, then you come talk to me.

How about you quit taking so much pride in something you have no control over

And no that's not arrogance or inferiority that's sweat.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:53 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is not the definition of terrorism. If you are looking for that, I suggest that you look at gang activity in inner city neighborhoods.

Furthermore if the unarmed person is attacking the police officer in an effort to steal his weapon, and the cop shots them dead in defene, then the shooting was completely justified.
You can't talk any sense into KaaBoom, he likes to make random statements just for the hell of it.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:53 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,308,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Yep
Because they are helping support some of these Racist Trolls theory's.

I wish i could find Something wrong with what you just said. But i 100% agree with you.

Who Hung who from a tree 1st
You implement Jim Crow laws against a group of people, and then wonder why they don't trust you and want to kill you
Cole you Stupid!

Not Anymore!
How about blacks get over it. First blacks used the slavery card, now they play the KKK and Jim Crow card. All of those events are done. I wasn't alive for any of those events and I don't know any one else that was either. The President of the United States is black and is the mot powerful man in the world yet blacks still cry racism and placism and white people are holding them back. It's nonsense. the only person capable of holding another person back is themselves.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:55 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,032,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Would depend on the situation, but some of the other tactics used by some would fit the definition.

terrorism

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Terrorism | Define Terrorism at Dictionary.com
Thats sounds like Ferguson to me.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:57 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Thats sounds like Ferguson to me.
Sound like you don't Ferguson, but this won't be the first city you have lack of knowledge in.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
You should make a deal you never call for police help ever...you don't deserve it.
You should never use your rights. You don't deserve em.

Goes both ways.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
How about blacks get over it. First blacks used the slavery card, now they play the KKK and Jim Crow card. All of those events are done. I wasn't alive for any of those events and I don't know any one else that was either. The President of the United States is black and is the mot powerful man in the world yet blacks still cry racism and placism and white people are holding them back. It's nonsense. the only person capable of holding another person back is themselves.
Did you read the DOJ report?? Or are you just on here ranting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies