Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 06:10 AM

471 posts, read 621,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Ooo how scary, you went on youtube(where you can find ANY video if you type in the name and hit search) and came up with all these fights that have black people. Congrats, you know how youtube search works. Now, do you want us to find videos of other races going at it?

I'd like to see credible resources that SAY exactly as you said it, that africans evolve to be violent. Any studies that say those words, that talk about the way in which blacks are wired to be more violent than other races?

I'm waiting.
Race, Evolution, and Behavior:
A Life History Perspective
2nd Special Abridged Edition

J. Philippe Rushton

Race, Evolution, and Behavior
2nd Special Abridged Edition
Copyright @ 2000 by J. Philippe Rushton

All rights reserved.

Published by the Charles Darwin Research Institute
Port Huron, MI

1st (1995) and 2nd (1997) Unabridged editions published
by Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ.

Japanese translation of 1st edition published by
Hakuhin-sha of Tokyo (1996).

1st Special Abridged Edition published
by Transaction Publishers (1999).

Library of Congress Card Number: 00-103721
ISBN: 0-9656836-2-1

Printed in the United States of America
Rushton, J. Philippe, 1943-

Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective/J. Philippe Rushton. - 2nd spec. ab. ed.
[GN 281:4.R87 2000].

Old 03-25-2015, 06:49 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
So you have no real rebuttal and have to resort to criticizing the guy's spelling? For all you know, English might be his second or third language. How many languages can you speak properly? If you're the typical inner-city African-American, the answer is "<1".

Contrary to your intentions, though, I'm not trying to insult. I'm saying it to open your eyes and show you the seriousness of your situation. Educate your children and teach them to be upstanding, honorable adults. Don't have your kids mumbling around cops, grabbing at their waistlines constantly to keep their 3-sizes-too-large pants up, acting like morons, and then being surprised when things go south.

Teach your kids to respect authority and to embrace responsibility. Maybe then you wouldn't have 70+% of your youth growing up without fathers. That fact alone should spur you to serious introspection and self-criticism; but no, it's easier to blame the White Man for your shortcomings.

I can't even take you serious with the amount of idiocy in your post.

"So you have no real rebuttal and have to resort to criticizing the guy's spelling? For all you know, English might be his second or third language. How many languages can you speak properly? If you're the typical inner-city African-American, the answer is "<1"."

Yeah, keep making excuses for the same guy who stated African Americans are destroying the country, and then make asinine blanket statements without any proof to backup your claims. How many languages can I speak properly? One, but please enlighten me on how you know how many languages the "typical' AA speaks.

"Contrary to your intentions, though, I'm not trying to insult. I'm saying it to open your eyes and show you the seriousness of your situation. Educate your children and teach them to be upstanding, honorable adults. Don't have your kids mumbling around cops, grabbing at their waistlines constantly to keep their 3-sizes-too-large pants up, acting like morons, and then being surprised when things go south."

I don't have any kids, and it's hard to show how serious I am with a person who insults the intelligence of an entire group of people, yet hasn't accomplished anything themself.

"Teach your kids to respect authority and to embrace responsibility. Maybe then you wouldn't have 70+% of your youth growing up without fathers. That fact alone should spur you to serious introspection and self-criticism; but no, it's easier to blame the White Man for your shortcomings."

Self-Criticism? I have no control over what other AA's do & once again, I don't have any kids. How about teaching your kids that Black people aren't a monolithic group of people just like Whites, Asians, etc... & what Jerome does in Florida has no bearing over what John does in Georgia.

" it's easier to blame the White Man for your shortcomings"

Oh right, you're one of those types. Nvm.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:19 AM

692 posts, read 957,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
1) I haven't commented once regarding black on black crime. Not once.
2) YOU didn't attack white people ....or did you? Are you one of the three teens involved in THIS crime?
3) I commented specifically on THIS crime. And yes there are many crimes just like it that have been committed across our country. There are also many white on black, white on white, & black on black crimes. That does not negate or change the fact that the victim of THIS crime was picked for opportunity AND for skin color. You can argue that all you want - this is a forum after all...but facts are stubborn things.
4) Based on YOUR comments, the one making generalizations is YOU. That's generalizations...with a Z dear. Try to be consistent.

I'm more responding to the general attitudes expressed in this thread, not simply yours. Should have made that clearer.

As for this criminal being picked for his skin colour...any proof of that?

Finally, generalisations can be spelt either way. I grew up in the Caribbean and use Commonwealth spelling, as does the remainder of the Anglophone world.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:06 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
It seems that poverty and people being crowded into urban areas with no hope contribute to crime much more than race. The person who posted about crime being less in rural areas in the South despite there being a high black population has a point. If you live in a trailer in the country, you can get outside and take your frustration out with physical activity. What do you do in an overcrowded apartment complex surrounded by concrete? There have been many studies done about the effect of living on top of each other with very little stimulus. It can drive people crazy. It is time to try to help our cities and communities help our youth. They are all "our" youth, no matter their race, and we need to find answers to crime committed by all races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies