Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 02:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times

Advertisements

The demographic tale is straightforward. As of 2010, Pew has noted, 13 million Muslim immigrants resided in the European Union. That year, their median age was 32, eight years younger than the median for all Europeans. According to Pew, "the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4 percent in 1990 to 6 percent in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8 percent of Europe's population."

Europe's shocking and unsettling future: White pride

Def NOT their Nazi grandfathers here in 2015 since Hitler had many Muslims in the SS, even Arabs.

The Muslim Units of the Waffen SS

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem:

Once in Berlin, the Mufti received an enthusiastic reception by the "Islamische Zentralinstitut" and the whole Islamic community of Germany, which welcomed him as the "Führer of the Arabic world." In an introductory speech, he called the Jews the "most fierce enemies of the Muslims" and an "ever corruptive element" in the world. Husseini soon became an honored guest of the Nazi leadership and met on several occasions with Hitler. He personally lobbied the Führer against the plan to let Jews leave Hungary, fearing they would immigrate to Palestine. He also strongly intervened when Adolf Eichman tried to cut a deal with the British government to exchange German POWs for 5000 Jewish children who also could have fled to Palestine. The Mufti's protests with the SS were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in Poland instead. One German officer noted in his journals that the Mufti would liked to have seen the Jews "preferably all killed." On a visit to Auschwitz, he reportedly admonished the guards running the gas chambers to work more diligently. Throughout the war, he appeared regularly on German radio broadcasts to the Middle East, preaching his pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic message to the Arab masses back home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 06:04 PM

232 posts, read 237,654 times
Good for Europe! Very proud of my European brothers and sisters for not taking the rape and invasion of their countries laying down. It will never happen in America. America will have to collapse completely before we shake off the yoke of stupidity that has brought us down. I watch European politics with awe. Its fascinating. If it scares Americans it means its a good thing for actual Europeans.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM

The authors whining makes me laugh out loud...snivel its its its HORRIBLE! Europeans are regaining pride in their heritage and culture and where they come from! OH MY GOD! LOL...

Old 04-13-2015, 06:12 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
Good for Europe! Very proud of my European brothers and sisters for not taking the rape and invasion of their countries laying down. It will never happen in America. America will have to collapse completely before we shake off the yoke of stupidity that has brought us down. I watch European politics with awe. Its fascinating. If it scares Americans it means its a good thing for actual Europeans.
Actually I have a lot more faith in America's ability to influence the incoming population then vice versa.

Although I will admit Europe is having a harder time due to the vast numbers that are immigrating.

Fascinating that you use emotionally laden falsehoods like "rape and invasion".

Old 04-13-2015, 06:22 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,098,442 times
Meh...

Celebrating race is stupid. It has no meaning or importance. It does not effect your life in any tangible way. We invent reasons why our heritage matter, but they don't. Simple fact.

I feel the same way about every celebration of a race or whatever intangible thing is being celebrated.

But I will ask this: do people who have a problem with white pride have a problem with gay pride or black pride? I see no moral difference, yet the two are often met with very different reactions.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:26 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,974,506 times
Calling this about "white" vs "not white" is one of the biggest lies ever.

It isn't about color, it's about culture.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:30 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The demographic tale is straightforward. As of 2010, Pew has noted, 13 million Muslim immigrants resided in the European Union. That year, their median age was 32, eight years younger than the median for all Europeans. According to Pew, "the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4 percent in 1990 to 6 percent in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8 percent of Europe's population."

Europe's shocking and unsettling future: White pride

Def NOT their Nazi grandfathers here in 2015 since Hitler had many Muslims in the SS, even Arabs.

The Muslim Units of the Waffen SS

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem:

Once in Berlin, the Mufti received an enthusiastic reception by the "Islamische Zentralinstitut" and the whole Islamic community of Germany, which welcomed him as the "Führer of the Arabic world." In an introductory speech, he called the Jews the "most fierce enemies of the Muslims" and an "ever corruptive element" in the world. Husseini soon became an honored guest of the Nazi leadership and met on several occasions with Hitler. He personally lobbied the Führer against the plan to let Jews leave Hungary, fearing they would immigrate to Palestine. He also strongly intervened when Adolf Eichman tried to cut a deal with the British government to exchange German POWs for 5000 Jewish children who also could have fled to Palestine. The Mufti's protests with the SS were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in Poland instead. One German officer noted in his journals that the Mufti would liked to have seen the Jews "preferably all killed." On a visit to Auschwitz, he reportedly admonished the guards running the gas chambers to work more diligently. Throughout the war, he appeared regularly on German radio broadcasts to the Middle East, preaching his pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic message to the Arab masses back home.
What a strange article. What is troubling is Europe becoming something other than European. If European's are belatedly discovering some ethnic, racial and nationalistic pride - it's a good thing, but I expect too little too late. The elites of Europe have locked the cabin door and have set the automatic pilot on their future I'm afraid.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:31 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Meh...

But I will ask this: do people who have a problem with white pride have a problem with gay pride or black pride? I see no moral difference, yet the two are often met with very different reactions.
I do see a strong moral difference between a historically persecuted minority preaching group pride and a member of the dominant group. Most people that preach white pride are ignorant racists.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually I have a lot more faith in America's ability to influence the incoming population then vice versa.

Although I will admit Europe is having a harder time due to the vast numbers that are immigrating.

Fascinating that you use emotionally laden falsehoods like "rape and invasion".
Facts can sting sometimes that doesn't make them less true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Meh...

Celebrating race is stupid. It has no meaning or importance. It does not effect your life in any tangible way. We invent reasons why our heritage matter, but they don't. Simple fact.

I feel the same way about every celebration of a race or whatever intangible thing is being celebrated.

Then don't celebrate it. The rest of us will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I do see a strong moral difference between a historically persecuted minority preaching group pride and a member of the dominant group. Most people that preach white pride are ignorant racists.
Coming from the same guy that was cheering white genocide in South Africa....

Old 04-13-2015, 06:43 PM

963 posts, read 690,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
The authors whining makes me laugh out loud...snivel its its its HORRIBLE! Europeans are regaining pride in their heritage and culture and where they come from! OH MY GOD! LOL...
Whites are the only ones who "aren't allowed" to have pride in their race and all they've given the turd world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies