Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 09:26 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,611 times

Advertisements

It seems whenever there is a maylay with blacks, the whole race has to carry the burden. Both whites and blacks place this tremendous responsibility on the shoulders of blacks.

I do not and will not walk around with an inferior like mentality in support of this foolishness. Nor will I take ownership for the ignorance.

The "looters" do not make me look bad no more than me wearing nice suits makes them look good. It's an inferior mindset that blacks and whites both seem to excel with.

I've always felt as a race, blacks have inferior tendencies in terms of behaviors and presentation. There is no other way to explain the idiotic behaviors that a lot of blacks display.

Ignorant blacks do not represent me. Nor do I represent them.

One thing that all successful races and ethnic groups have learned is economics. Blacks fail in the areas of Finance and Economics. Blacks are still operating from a 1950's playbook. Black clergy are no more than puppets for the media.

We've seen it before: Racist remarks are made---the black ministers show up for a candle light vigil.

Black man gets shot by a SUPPOSEDLY racist white person, the black ministers show up for a protest and vigil.

Black ministers have done nothing for blacks.

Blacks should be called firefighters because the race responds to fires instead of proacting to them instead.

All displays of inferior behavior.

I'll stop here because this black man is highly upset and it's not at white folks.

Last edited by Rocco Barbosa; 05-03-2015 at 09:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2015, 09:28 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,144,860 times
What is the question?

Old 05-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber_wocky View Post
What is the question?
I believe it was a point of veiw... one that I try to keep in mind amidst all the race hustlin

Old 05-03-2015, 09:31 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times
Each of us is responsible for our actions. Almost all blacks are identical in action and character to whites and Asians. The media focuses on the 1% who are bad.

Old 05-03-2015, 09:34 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,144,860 times
I agree that the looters do not represent me either. But my heart sank when I saw that desperate cry for help.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:04 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
Stop saying what white people think. I don't believe all blacks act the same, have the same political opinions, all agree on the same issue. ..etc. we are all individuals here. I clearly see this so I know most of "my people" think the same. I'm not expecting you to feel any responsibility for other blacks. People should be responsible for themselves and their kids. They need to make sure their kids are raised to be good citizens. That's it.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Kool starry bra.

Old 05-04-2015, 12:12 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
It seems whenever there is a maylay with blacks, the whole race has to carry the burden. Both whites and blacks place this tremendous responsibility on the shoulders of blacks.

I do not and will not walk around with an inferior like mentality in support of this foolishness. Nor will I take ownership for the ignorance.

The "looters" do not make me look bad no more than me wearing nice suits makes them look good. It's an inferior mindset that blacks and whites both seem to excel with.[/quote]As a "white" conservative, I agree with you 100%. There is no reason why you should be characterized by any of this. If they would as individuals and as families embrace the same mindset, they could begin to leave this embarrassing and ignorant culture identity behind. Also, they could begin to free themselves from the inferiority complex that sadly cripples so many people in this community. It really does not have to be this way.

Rep for what you have written so far. But now I am going to have to disagree with you on much of the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I've always felt as a race, blacks have inferior tendencies in terms of behaviors and presentation. There is no other way to explain the idiotic behaviors that a lot of blacks display.
In fact, the idea that we are divided into different races based on variances in our skin pigmentation is patently absurd. There is only one race, the human race. Black people do not have inferior tendencies based on their "race". However, some black people do have inferior tendencies based on their culture, their history and their values, which are unfortunately very difficult to change.

But you do not share these inferior values. If this is a "racial" phenomenon, then how is that possible? If people of this race have inferior tendencies, how is it that you and so many millions of others do not. And these percentages have not stayed constant over the last 60 years, as I am sure you are well aware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
One thing that all successful races and ethnic groups have learned is economics. Blacks fail in the areas of Finance and Economics. Blacks are still operating from a 1950's playbook. Black clergy are no more than puppets for the media.

We've seen it before: Racist remarks are made---the black ministers show up for a candle light vigil.

Black man gets shot by a SUPPOSEDLY racist white person, the black ministers show up for a protest and vigil.

Black ministers have done nothing for blacks.

Blacks should be called firefighters because the race responds to fires instead of proacting to them instead.

All displays of inferior behavior.

I'll stop here because this black man is highly upset and it's not at white folks.
The culprits here are not the ministers, they are the Democratic political leaders of this community who in places like Baltimore, have controlled the levers of power for decades. So, they have been out on the talk show circuit today offering what? What are the Democrat's proposals to help these inner city, low income unskilled black people?

More of the same policies that have failed consistently and spectacularly for over 50 years now, just with more spending. They are proposing to protect and continue the status quo.

As you surely know, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing the same way, again and again, and expecting different results. This is what the political leaders of this community, who have ruled the state of Maryland and the city of Baltimore for quite a few decades now, are proposing. Do you think if we throw more money at a program or a service that has been shown to be a complete failure, do you think that will help?

And since we know that these failed approaches do not work, what new and better ideas are the Democrats now supporting? Nothing, that's what. They are not even currently offering any legitimate proposals to fix this colossal mess. And as shocking as it, the Democrats are committed to maintaining the status quo. They are not actively trying to fix this mess at all.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:08 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Meh...I've never felt that I carry a burden for anyone else but myself and I refuse to let anyone treat me a certain way based on the actions of someone else.

Got a problem with this or that black person? That's YOUR problem and it's between you and them. Don't put me in the middle of it. And I'll vehemently disallow you from doing so. You WILL accord me the same respect that I show you.

That's all I have to say about it.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:19 AM

21,145 posts, read 19,729,843 times
And as I am sure you know, Rocco, when a black person speaks out against the black culture, they are ostracized from it. It is the agenda of the left to keep all blacks thinking alike. Same for immigrants, gays, etc. Independent thought and reflection is forbidden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies