Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 01:31 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Neocons (aka leftist Repubs., aka Rockefeller Repubs.) are "neo-" (i.e., 'new-,' 'improved-,' 'lefty anodyne-') for a reason. It is, on record, Trotskyism brought by Bill Kristol's father, Irving Kristol, into the U.S. via Mexico City in the 1950s.

The Bushes are big taxing, "voodoo economics"-deriding (and if you agree w/ the sentiment you'll only prove the point), population reduction advocates. They are progressive incarnate.
Yes, we get it anyone left of far far rightie land is a Lefty, good grief take few deep breaths and relax.

Old 05-15-2015, 02:29 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Leftists forget that Karl Marx only envisioned a repressive government early on after the proletariat revolution and for a temporary period. They want to impose big government without the revolution, and permanently.
Leftists never, ever forget Karl Marx!

Old 05-15-2015, 02:33 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, we get it anyone left of far far rightie land is a Lefty, good grief take few deep breaths and relax.
Lolz right? Lets redefine political groups!

Old 05-15-2015, 02:40 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
_"SPECIAL FORCES TRAIN WITH [S. Carolina] COPS FOR HOUSE TO HOUSE RAIDS"_

(Meanwhile, after journalists were barred from the following CA exercise, being told it was for one scenario, it unfolds it was for entirely another:

"Footage captured by a local during a dirty bomb exercise in Richmond, California earlier this month shows National Guard troops pushing irate citizens away with batons before one of the protest group states, “I’m a sovereign citizen, I refuse to recognize you guys, I refuse to recognize you.”")

» Special Forces Train With Cops For House to House Raids Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
At it again huh? Bwak bwak....the sky is falling...the sky Is falling.

Old 05-15-2015, 02:43 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Good News. I want our men and women in blue as well trained as possible when it comes to doing their job.

Oh, one question, when did the Military and Law Enforcement become Liberals, something does not sound right there.
Yes, it is good that they are training. It's odd that some do not want our LE trained properly. Interesting.

Also, I always equate law enforcement and the military with Liberalism. LOL I think there may be some unhinged minds out there.

Old 05-15-2015, 02:47 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Yes, it is good that they are training. It's odd that some do not want our LE trained properly. Interesting.

Also, I always equate law enforcement and the military with Liberalism. LOL I think there may be some unhinged minds out there.
Again, they know from what Democratic progressive Big Government revenue their bread is buttered. And they vote accordingly.

And, again, don't forget, progressivism is notorious for the DPRK, Stalinism, German Workers Party, Warsaw Pact East Bloc, Cuban, Venezualan, Albanian police states. Notorious police states that grow and thrive in progressive leftism, because leftists demand enforced conformity to their ideal and dissidents are not tolerated.

Last edited by mm4; 05-15-2015 at 02:56 PM..

Old 05-15-2015, 02:58 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Hey op reading your posts is the equivalent of expecting to get a nutritious meal from a bag of sugar.

Old 05-15-2015, 03:04 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:

Again, they know from what Democratic progressive Big Government revenue their bread is buttered. And they vote accordingly.

And, again, don't forget, progressivism is notorious for the DPRK, Stalinism, German Workers Party, Warsaw Pact East Bloc, Cuban, Venezualan, Albanian police states.

Notorious police states that grow and thrive in progressive leftism, because leftists demand enforced conformity to their ideal and dissidents are not tolerated.
Really??? Do tell... Actually, please don't!!!

Old 05-15-2015, 03:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

And, again, don't forget, progressivism is notorious for the DPRK, Stalinism, German Workers Party, Warsaw Pact East Bloc, Cuban, Venezualan, Albanian police states. Notorious police states that grow and thrive in progressive leftism, because leftists demand enforced conformity to their ideal and dissidents are not tolerated.
Someone is getting their bread buttered?

Do try sticking to US politics, you are all over the world there, want to start a thread on each of those other countries politics please due, this one deals with US Politics and some peoples irrational fear of Law Enforcement and the Military.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:40 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times
Take your medication, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies